Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Esma- dex dependent or not
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Esma- dex dependent or not

Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:blah blah blah, albeit expensive

That has, and always will be, the main concern Icon_cry

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2007 09:51 AM by Namine.)
06-28-2007 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Aegis Offline
Judge Master Ægis

With the right cards, everything is possible. SL will be stronger if their attack spell becomes dex dependant. However I believe their manapool will drain too fast.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
06-28-2007 04:00 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Ooo... fast esma to Namine means that kaahi will not drain as much though due to being hit while charging =o It works the same way how agi may have worked... simply reducing the SP cost by not being hit ^_~

Their manapool is never enough anyway >>; (just like their lack of job levels)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-28-2007 04:18 PM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

I like it the way it is, honestly. Esma is already more powerful than it needs to be. (I've had arguments with my friends about this.) However, I think what Nami said was right. Esma cost can be mitigated by Kaina. Especially considering that it's got the range on it, reducing cast time makes it much cheaper. Nothing beats finishing the cast before they get to you.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
06-28-2007 08:46 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Just want to make sure on something... so esma for here is definitely dex independent, but esma's part about increasing power by 1% for every base level of the SL still works for Namin? right?

Namin? does not want to be disappointed that it is only her mind playing tricks on her that Esma is slowly getting closer and closer to one shotting Raydrics...

06-29-2007 08:41 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i do believe it does get more powerfull and as far as costs go once you get to about 90 you got like 2000 sp and the cost to estun/esma stuff drops to about 50 per shot which isnt bad at all and the regen rate is pretty quick. THats all based on if you have 99 int and a few int gears that are easy to get equipped.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
06-30-2007 01:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply