Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
Innocence Offline
CustomPlay!!

RE: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

oh..well.. O.o .. i haf both ..i m female Icon_biggrin

[Image: sign.JPG]

Two more minutes, and let me freeze my memory into ice ...
Jay Chou's The longest movie [Chinese]
01-29-2008 08:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

I am a girl who plays girl characters wherever I go unless other friends give me their account before they leave... I hate it when I have to play guy characters... it looks so WRONG.

Anyway, I think the best way for a girl to stop harassment from other guy characters in game is... equip yourself with a best guy or boyfriend. Get married, when other people harass you. Summon them. Guaranteed to work. Evil

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
02-03-2008 01:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midori Offline

Hmph. Where to begin? Thinking
Alright, first of all: I find this thread offensive. I sense a lot of hostility toward so-called "crossdressers" of RO, completely unprovoked hostility from BOTH genders and it ticks me off.

In real life I'm a guy, but on every MMORPG I play as a female. Why? Not to have guys give me zeny or ogling my sprite, that's for sure. That's just an unfortunate side effect. No, I play as a female because ever since I was little I have always wished to be a girl. And before some of you say "oh, you are gay lol" let me assure you that it's not the case. I have a girlfriend who I love very much, but I can't shake that feeling of being born into the wrong body.

Because society frowns upon a girly guy dressing up in girl's clothes, at least I can be a girl ONLINE. But what happens when I do? Right. People like you. Who are you to judge me? I'm seriously fed up with criticism, questioning and prejudice. Leave me the hell alone!

To the guys: I do not initiate contact with you, and I hate being treated as inferior just because I play as a girl, so you can take your little gifts and shove 'em.

To the girls: No, I don't hit on you or roleplay a lesbian. And just because you were lucky enough to be born into a gender that allows you to wear pretty dresses it gives you no right to look down on me.

To both: Please end this ridiculous debate once and for all. Seriously. Live and let live, people.
05-30-2008 09:11 AM
[Iz-Us] Offline

@Midori...
Whatever makes you happy. If it's just for the look of it
Female sprite+ Male name= no confusion. Every guy has those kinda feelings, I know I do.

I'm male, play female cause male hunters look well... not good. Not my intention to pass as girl, so I either use no-sex-names or just male ones plus I avoid over the top use of signs like xD, Icon_biggrin, Icon_razz, <3 those give out a girly vibe imo. True, get offered items from time to time.. and people are a bit more friendly. Icon_smile

Guess dumbass boys will allways jack off to anything which has the slightest chance to have boobs. Not my problem, plus it's very amusing to get hit on by someone while you named yourself Jacob.
05-30-2008 09:52 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sorry if you find it offensive Midori but I don't think it was the goal of the topic, merely a discussion, we're not hostile to crossdressers, everyone is welcome.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-30-2008 10:08 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

WOAH, I believe several "crossdressers" of the community are treated with utmost respect. I have never really had problems arise from playing boy characters here, I get a few jokes thrown at me, but its all in good taste.

Some people will be surprised in game, and usually ask a few questions, but really these people are just not gunna care overall after a bit what gender you play or not.

I feel discussion on stuff like this helps break down gender barriers and really helps everyone understand each other better. This isn't something that has only boggled MMO's you know, it happens all over the place on the internet and in real life.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-30-2008 12:22 PM
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

Midori I think you just extremely blew everything out of proportion. Everyone knows Aaronock is a girl playing male characters and yet we all love him <3. So maybe you should double check your facts before ranting about false claims.

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
05-30-2008 02:35 PM
Midori Offline

Well, Slyph.
The last time I checked, I was me, not Aaronock. >_> And are you by any chance a so-called online "crossdresser"? Correct me if I am wrong, but I assume you are not. So that doesn't really qualify you to pass judgment on my feelings on the matter, does it?

If someone feels offended by something you don't find offensive, do you tell them they are blowing things out of proportions? Because that's what it sounds to me like you're doing. o_o

Don't get me wrong, I think you all are awesome people/players, but we've got to make this whole "crossdresser" thing rest. I'm not stupid though, and I know it's hardly unlikely that posting as I do will change anything. But I know I'm not alone in this, and I need to express my own feelings and the feelings of those like me. Is that so wrong?

I'm sick of being stereotyped as a fat basement dweller perv who plays female chars just to get off or leech money from male players, and roleplay as a lesbian dancer. Mad Why do people ask about your gender anyway? Personally, I think it's because their thoughts are something like this: "I can't jerk off to that sexay priest sprite if she's played by a guy! O_o"

I'm not pointing my finger at anyone in particular, but I've been blacklisted several times by people I've admitted I was a guy to, so eventually I just stopped doing it. And those people were completely cool with me up until that point, to the point where I might even have considered them my online friends.

Perhaps you are the one who should do some research before you accuse me of making false claims. Thinking
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2008 05:20 AM by Midori.)
05-31-2008 05:18 AM
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

Quote:but we've got to make this whole "crossdresser" thing rest.

It's funny you say that because you necro'd this thread from FEBRUARY. So you're the one not letting it rest.

Quote:"I can't jerk off to that sexay priest sprite if she's played by a guy! O_o"

Why would someone jerk off to ragnarok game sprites. I'm sure they can find much better material.

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
05-31-2008 06:31 AM
Midori Offline

Slyph123 Wrote:
Quote:but we've got to make this whole "crossdresser" thing rest.

It's funny you say that because you necro'd this thread from FEBRUARY. So you're the one not letting it rest.

Quote:"I can't jerk off to that sexay priest sprite if she's played by a guy! O_o"

Why would someone jerk off to ragnarok game sprites. I'm sure they can find much better material.

This thread was one among the upper five in this forum section. Just because it was made in February, it doesn't mean it's dead. It just goes to show how long the bashing has endured, 11 pages. So I'm sorry if you don't like me bringing in some contrast in this thread, but if you don't have anything reasonable to say about the issue, I kindly ask you to refrain your attempt at attacking my personal motives. I'm not trying to stir up a shitstorm for nothing, this issue is important to me.

As for your second question, don't ask me. But from what I've seen from people's behavior, that's the only possible explanation I can find for all the hostility I've experienced through my online career. People are uncomfortable with not knowing if they can safely "hit it" or not, so to say.
05-31-2008 06:41 AM