Female; has male characters
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

I've actually had issues being a male sprite on heRO. A lot of people assume I'm male and when I do my roleplays or just flirting around on main chat or chat in general. I've got some tales of 2 girls who thought I was serious about it and really wanted to date me xD...I had to really sit down with them and explain to them I'm a girl with a boyfriend.

I honestly don't mind if males or females hit on me in game, I'm amused by it all and comfortable enough in my sexuality not to really be bothered by it. If it gets too far, I'll be sure to step up to the honesty plate and tell them what's up.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-04-2008 05:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

Aaronock Wrote:I honestly don't mind if males or females hit on me in game, I'm amused by it all and comfortable enough in my sexuality not to really be bothered by it.??If it gets too far, I'll be sure to step up to the honesty plate and tell them what's up.??

Danielle's sexuality is Serious Business :o
11-04-2008 05:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Some girls are seriously uncomfortable having just learned they were flirting around with another girl, you'd be pretty surprised.

At least I'm honest on this server, on my last one, I didn't tell anyone I was a girl in real life, and they just went along with thinking I was a dude. I have...a lot of interesting memories of chats I had with dudes because of this. Its also heck of a lot of drama to deal with if you ever decide to be honest.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-04-2008 05:07 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Hmm.
imo a Girl using a Guy character is not really a big deal.
But most of the guys using Girl chars i find it kinda creepy if they're actually trying to hide it. Most guys use it to beg for items =/
11-04-2008 05:12 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Goop2 Wrote:Yeah but what if she says she's a he? Then there's a big difference.

Especially if you've been hittin' on her him it? =o
Then either A: She's hoping you're homophobic and will go away and not to talk to her like that,??or B: It's a guy and you should just roll with it to make him/her/it feel just as awkward as you do. if he doesn't feel awkward, happy times for all~

Only reason I have so many female characters is because I have a sort of a fetish for making cute looking girl sprites (or at least cute IMO), and I hate most of the male sprites. I've found??that even when I don't beg, People who assume I'm a girl end up giving me free junk anyway, and it's usually only works when I'm just starting out a server.??After I've stuck around for a while, It's just not as worth it to rip horney guys hearts to shreds??for random free crap. Well, it's still worth it, but not AS worth it.

I remember when some kid joined the server and proposed to me on main, Ohohoho~ was he shot down~
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2008 09:38 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-04-2008 09:33 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ??Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

The Legendary Joe Wrote:I remember when some kid joined the server and proposed to me on main, Ohohoho~ was he shot down~

Omg Marry me <3
11-05-2008 02:13 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

statistically i think more of the free stuff is given to newer girl type chars 8P

at least cuteness has been a big factor, in my experience, it rates this way

1. new females
2. baby males / females
3. new males

with 1/2 being a strong tie.

and btw kretzer, ur sig is so disgusting it makes me sick everytime i read this thread...please chew with your mouth closed, and close ur mouth fully around your spoon

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2008 04:34 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
11-05-2008 04:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:and btw kretzer, ur sig is so disgusting it makes me sick everytime i read this thread...please chew with your mouth closed, and close ur mouth fully around your spoon

XD

That's not me btw.
11-05-2008 04:51 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

kretz's sig >>>>>>>> yours.

on topic of sigs lol @ mine being censored. now NO ONE knows what four lettered word was supposed to be under it! censorship of a word i already censored is silly.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2008 01:55 PM by teOx.)
11-05-2008 01:51 PM
Sonji Offline

im male but i play female cause im atually transgender (or crossdresser or whatever) in real life too so its only natural for me at least, if people ask me if ima guy or a girl ingame ill say im a guy cause i dont want to lie about it.
plus ive stopped accepting items off anyone recently after ive been accussed of trying to scam peoples items off them once.

ive even been banned from a server just for accepting a random gift once XD
11-26-2008 06:41 PM