Male; has female characters
Female; has male characters
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
truthhurts Offline

RE: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

well i still have a male and female account.??i'm more active (if i can really use the word active) on my female account only because i have my priestess there that i've wanted to turn into a high priestess for over a year now.??lazy i know.??anyway at first i would only play male characters.??then i said screw it and made a female account.??but i would always say that i am a guy.??

a lot of times random people that don't know me will hit on me or w/e and i will tell them once i realize that they are flirting with me, that i am actually a guy.??the reaction is mostly "what, oh lol.... awkward..."??and then the other person usually leaves the area or logs off or w/e.??which makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes because it's like well that person only wanted to hang out or help me out because he thought i was a girl??Mad.??now i do realize that it's my fault since i'm the one with the female sprite and on the internet some guys are like that toward girls.??but still, i think guys should be less naive about that, girl = guy in real life.??just my 2 cents, again??(i think this is my third reply to this thread)??
11-27-2008 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Ya know whats weirder like every new person I meet on heRO says im a girl. Aaronock what have you done >.<

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
11-27-2008 11:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Nothing Fates, most people assume I'm a dude till they actually get to know me! Its just a certain expected attitude I guess or people are just quick to assume I'm one gender or another. Maybe you shouldn't act so sensitive Fates ;p

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-28-2008 03:09 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

nah, aaron's really a dude Icon_wink besides aaron is a boy's name =P (and yes i do know the name aaron is a genderless name, though that particular spelling is more commonly found as the male version whereas erin or even arin is found to be the female version)

me personally i have a male and female account, only because i filled up my male account and wanted to try out different characters and builds so i created a female one just for that =D
11-28-2008 03:41 AM
truthhurts Offline

RE:??Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

Frogboy Wrote:me personally i have a male and female account, only because i filled up my male account and wanted to try out different characters and builds so i created a female one just for that =D

SUUUUREEEE IT'S JUST FOR THAT No1
11-28-2008 05:59 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

oh alright, you caught me...it's really because i just loooooooove going through aaron's underwear drawer looking for something to wear Icon_wink Kissy2 Love
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2008 06:46 AM by Frogboy.)
11-28-2008 06:45 AM
truthhurts Offline

yes. it was you. not me Whistle
11-28-2008 06:47 AM