Female; has male characters
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;

Kaoreii Wrote:I can not bring myself to play a male character. They just aren't as pretty. And besides, I don't think even in my most dedicated roleplay mindset, I honestly don't think I could pull off a convincing male. I'm too...erm...I don't know. Not masculine at all. /swt

Don't use emoticons and smilies always seem to be "slightly more masculine" somehow, most of the time o___o; Namin? is not saying that guys do not use them, but somehow if one is to disclose his or her gender, and not use any emoticons or smilies, the default switches to "that person is male."

(indeed not too likely, but congratulations on the successful confession Ms. Joy Love )

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
07-03-2007 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

/hmm

Another thing I could try is to not be so talkative. /swt But come to think of it I do use emotes a lot.

( one more hour of work. waah. /sob )

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
07-03-2007 06:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sephiroth! Offline
One Winged Angel

I'm a male playing a male character. A reasons people play female characters as a male is to be treated better. Not saying this is why for everyone, but it's something I've seen. I know you out there, being females to get items.. I see you!!!

Anyway, I tried it once. Believe me, that stuff works!! Males are for somewhat nicer to females. I wonder why..(Pfff.. everyone knows why)

So, I try to treat everyone the same. Doesn't matter which sex they are. That annoys me when I see it now.

P.S. If someone said anthing like this, I got bored reading through the 2nd page, so I didn't want to keep going on and on. Just posted how I felt.
07-03-2007 09:17 PM
HolyMunk Offline

im not a crossdressor on this game..but i know someone that is..and some that most likely are.
08-13-2007 02:33 AM
truthhurts Offline

i play both, my wiz and sader are male, and my priestess, rogue, and (obviously) dancer are female.

i think some classes look better as male, and some as female !
08-13-2007 09:56 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Sephiroth! Wrote:I know you out there, being females to get items.. I see you!!!
LOL

THat's just a bonus and even then that only works for a short while when you're new to the server (still fun to watch new male characters propose over the main and I crush their hopes and dreams revealing my true gender), but I much prefer to look at females than males.

I do have male characters, but the fact of the matter is that account is gonna get a little moldy =/ Asthetics while being functional is what I like most. There's no true bonus or disadvantage to being male and female in game (Aside from dancer/bard) in the statistic aspect. And personally on the internet, your true gender amounts to absolutely nothing (even though we still refer to ourselves as he/she/it/namine)
08-13-2007 12:49 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The Legendary Joe Wrote:...he/she/it/namine...

I loled at the Namine part XD

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-13-2007 02:15 PM
Mystia Offline
Elemental Fist

Girl playing Girl character!

Dead and Buried
09-21-2007 01:54 PM
Sven Valentine Offline
[[The Soviet]]

I'm a guy, and I only have a male character who pretty much looks like my real life image. xD

Ты такая нежная, такая изумительная. <3
[I can be your Valentine. <3]

myspace.com/anti_establishment1
09-21-2007 05:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

I find that guys have a tendency to make cuter female characters than actual girls do. Maybe some kinda projection of what kinda girls they like Icon_razz

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
Teot~ The Orange Priestess
FruitLoops~ Smith
[Image: teotbanner2.jpg]
09-22-2007 12:02 AM