Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power Leveling Techs?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Power Leveling Techs?

Being such an Avid alt-a-holic, I've found quite a few ways to level up characters to their 2nd jobs relatively Quickly.

Like overly gearing a swordie with a super nice dagger to OHKO leafcats with magnum break and still dish out respectable damage to everything else that'd come in to loot stuff.

Archers, I tend to invest into doublestrafe before anything else and OHKO Orc ladies until I can DS other stuffs reliably.

Mages are MONSTERS if they know how to Vertical Firewall. Undeads pretty much are dead if they walk through it, though it can be nice to mob other stuff and pelt them with fireballs (or thunderstorm if their cast times permit). Alnoldi are pretty much my go to to grind them jobs due to being slow and particularly vunerable to fire.

Merchants, similar to swordies can mob okay with cart revolution, but have options to be fairly damaging if they want to Use the Zeny for Mammonite.

Pretty sure most people have utilized Ygg leaves at Anubis at some point, but outside of Items, there are some classes that I find have very little to add to the table to make the grind that amazingly fast. Acolytes are pretty much suffering without SP items, though if you know what to healbomb, it's not too bad. Thief Really doesn't have much going for it outside of it's passives.

Not counting ygg leaves, how do you guys power level your chars when you go to make a new one?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
08-17-2018 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Power Leveling Techs?

The moment you have even 1 aoe skill to oneshot nekorings, drop random item to get like 15 nekorings to pile on each other, then unleash murder for mass early exp.

Otherwise I do relatively tame thing and follow through with what's in the leveling guide myself for where to go on early levels.

08-17-2018 04:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bakorzero Offline

I do new poring island quest Icon_smile

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
08-17-2018 07:48 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Mage, all INT, Thunderstorm LV 10, hiding clip, a strong enough high priest, ice cave F3, mob ice titans, 1 TS then hide, HP gathers back up the titans, unhide, another TS... ??? profit.

Archer is pump DEX and stuff to power up DS as much as you can and DS the best exp thing you can. But find the best exp in correlation with the clostes route to healer.

For merchants and swordsman, i personally use the phreo icepick and with full STR Mammo/Bash sleepers with fire endow.

Thief is again phreo IP autoattacking sleepers with low STR and high agi.

Acolyte is healbomb payon cave to then go to E.Druids and then when int and dex are high enough, go with the Grand Cross in hand and a high priest to do TU lv 3 on anubii, bringing a hiding clip.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
08-17-2018 10:02 AM