Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homunculus Rules
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Homunculus Rules

Is there anything in the rulings that makes using the default AI illegal? it feels like my homunculi behave way closer to the way I'd like them to without any /hoai and mirai shennanigans...

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
08-31-2018 04:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Homunculus Rules

O.o nope; if theres the default as THE DEFAULT of the game, it can be used xD Its the default behavior at which the homunculus can function, else it wont work at all/crash the game.

PS: the only things i remember are illegal, if im correct, are "use the custom ai to make the alchemist autocast for example fireblend's bolts" and "auto potion pitcher on the homunculus at a set % of its hp left."

I want to say that im kinda against the second point being illegal because its super hard/sometimes not possible at all, to properly target your homunculus with potion pitcher when its inside a mob. Homunculus doesnt have a party window or something, they can only be targeted on the screen with the mousepointer.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018 08:16 AM by The Roger.)
08-31-2018 08:13 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Homunculus Rules

There's nothing illegal about the basic AI beside the usual stuff: No going AFK with the hom attacking, default AI can KS, and allegedly it is impossible to make the alchemist cast any skill using AI, that was removed from the client ages ago.

Basic AI info from iRO wiki if you're interested: https://irowiki.org/wiki/Homunculus_Syst...Homunculus

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
08-31-2018 11:37 AM