Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Just want to thanks the GM team
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Smile Just want to thanks the GM team

Really, as the subject read lol...

With the population of the server right now as so you guys know, the GM team is still trying their best to push out lots of new things for us players to try out!

I know its not much, but thanks for fixing/adding/killing/entertaining us!!!

No1 No1

Yea, Thank you XDKissy

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
09-07-2018 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Just want to thanks the GM team

+99999!!
09-07-2018 03:08 PM
Menace651 Offline

+1. even though I don't always agree with everything the GM team does I want to give them credit and praise for keeping this server updated and alive for as long as it has been.

I would love to see the server return to the glories of its heydays but that is up to fate.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
09-07-2018 10:43 PM
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

+69
Really preciate your job, maintaining this server the same as always, also the improvement of this.
Is not a easy task to do, and sometimes share your RL time with the server. Icon_smile
09-08-2018 12:40 AM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

(09-07-2018 10:43 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  I would love to see the server return to the glories of its heydays but that is up to fate.

Yas pleeeeease!

And thanks GMs!
09-08-2018 02:18 AM
Bakorzero Offline

Thx GM team Icon_smile

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
09-08-2018 07:47 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

imo keeping it alive is hard XD thanks to us all as well to keep coming back somewhat! even half-afk haha

09-11-2018 10:50 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Quote:I know its not much, but thanks for fixing/adding/killing/entertaining us!!!

Well, thanks to everyone who has stuck around with us all this time, and to everyone who is new and willing to give heRO a chance despite our low numbers! In one way or another, knowingly or not, you contribute to keeping this server going.

Quote:I would love to see the server return to the glories of its heydays but that is up to fate.

I too dream of a heRO with its old 500+ online count, though it's not like everything is impossible to do nowaday. An organized party here and there can get big numbers. It's less up to fate and more up to partygoing and advertising too! So as the usual reminder, if you heroes know someone looking for a server, or a game in general, you can send them over our way. The usual RMS reviewing helps as well, since it bumps us up further into the top low rates and makes us more noticeable to server seekers.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
09-11-2018 01:28 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(09-11-2018 01:28 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  
Quote:I know its not much, but thanks for fixing/adding/killing/entertaining us!!!

Well, thanks to everyone who has stuck around with us all this time, and to everyone who is new and willing to give heRO a chance despite our low numbers! In one way or another, knowingly or not, you contribute to keeping this server going.

Quote:I would love to see the server return to the glories of its heydays but that is up to fate.

I too dream of a heRO with its old 500+ online count, though it's not like everything is impossible to do nowaday. An organized party here and there can get big numbers. It's less up to fate and more up to partygoing and advertising too! So as the usual reminder, if you heroes know someone looking for a server, or a game in general, you can send them over our way. The usual RMS reviewing helps as well, since it bumps us up further into the top low rates and makes us more noticeable to server seekers.
Given how much RO relies on the elements to do even halfway decent damage, I feel having an active forger would do wonders for any newcomers and getting them to stick around for a while. Been thinking of trying to get some forging gears together to set up shops in Izlude like our forgers of olde.

But yea, you guys give me lotsa new things to derp around with. Much appreciated~

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
09-11-2018 02:59 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Oh yes, i should do forging as well!

09-12-2018 07:24 AM