Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poring Balloon Error
gakkung Offline
Mellow Industries, Founder and CEO

Poring Balloon Error

Ohllo! So, a few days ago I completed the 12 trials of Cia- I mean, the clown's 12 minigames and opted to get two random past head gears. I got a Poring Balloon and another one which is irrelevant to this tale because I forgot what it was, but that's not the point.

Anyways, I got the poring balloon and thought it was quite queer because it had no sprite on my inventory.

[Image: hbObILU.png]
It blank though

'Cause I'm a curious cat, I investigated! Naturally! So, I right-clicked the darn thing to know what its deal was and just look at this little sassafras!

[Image: jDgyIJy.png]

So, I was like, probs just nothing or whateva. I clicked it so as to equip is, as that is what one naturally does when one gets a new gear. Here I was double clicking it thinking I'd look cute or whateva when suddenly:

[Image: K3famUI.png]

And this bih thinking she's so cute or whateva had the audacity to give me another one:

[Image: 0wAIghr.png]
[font=Arial][size=xx-small]This guy! Really!

Anyways, yas, that's the issue. After that, client crashes but when I come back online and use the character again, the item stays in my inventory but it wasn't equipped by my chara cause it knows that ish aint wholesome.

So yas, that's the bug/issue/error?

TL;DR (This time without embarrassing myself like I did up there)
So there seems to be an issue with the Poring Balloon in that there seems to be no sprite for it or that the game can't seem to locate it?
I tested logging into my account and equipping the item on my sister's laptop on her copy of the client. We've both fully patched so it's not just an error on my end.

[Image: 24w4m89.png]
Credits to my sis for the beautiful siggy~

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 11:52 AM by gakkung.)
10-28-2018 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Poring Balloon Error

I checked and there was a mistake with the NPC. It rewards the wrong headgear. I'll have another NPC created today that can trade the bad balloon for the right one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-28-2018 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gakkung Offline
Mellow Industries, Founder and CEO

(10-28-2018 12:20 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  I checked and there was a mistake with the NPC. It rewards the wrong headgear. I'll have another NPC created today that can trade the bad balloon for the right one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hooray! KissyLaugh

[Image: 24w4m89.png]
Credits to my sis for the beautiful siggy~

10-28-2018 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Monster4 Offline

Yeah :D
Just stumbled uppon the same Problem
10-28-2018 01:24 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

An NPC has been added near the Jester which will replace all your broken balloons with the correct ones. It will also inform you if you have any in your cart or inventory.

To anyone else who has one of these: If the headgear somehow doesn't crash you, please give the headgear to the NPC anyway, as it can still error out other players.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-28-2018 02:46 PM