Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fastest ASSA lvl 99 way
KittenS Offline

fastest ASSA lvl 99 way

I think this is the most efficient leveling assa way i ever tried xD. Enjoy guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRcxU58bBJI
01-08-2019 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: fastest ASSA lvl 99 way

Nice, but actually it becames the least efficient way because it requires at least one more player on the SL to your the sin, which alone here cannot be done (no double clients).

I still suggest to do Juperos F1, better with a 100 PD setup rather than a flee build (but yeah, one needs to gear up for the 100PD build).
When i trained my extra sins, i did juperos from lv 67, without killing the wind venatus because dex/hit will still be too low at those levels, but the first full mob even without those will grant 3-4 levels, lol. From there onward the killing rate will only become better and better.
I'd say the only part hard to come by is the morrigane's manteau because nobody goes to thana tower up the top, and the properly carded jur. Though one can replace the garment with a choco/angramantis card and a hunterfly pet to reach 7PD, and pump LUK 10 points more to match the morrig mant.
For the jur... well, I always suggest to make one if you're a sin. PPE and skel work monsters are easy to kill, just go there and farm xD

PS: else, hodremlins in flee-build but, with now Santa poring card not coming out from boxes anymore, three of them might tame more time to acquire than 2x ppe and 1x skel worker lol.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019 01:06 PM by The Roger.)
01-08-2019 01:03 PM
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

RE: fastest ASSA lvl 99 way

I liked the paint image.
btw I think juperos PD farming is still faster.
01-09-2019 12:02 AM