Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Unlocking All The Warps
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Unlocking All The Warps

We have the warp brother/sister, and we also have a ridiculous amount of maps to deal with from them. Very few players have all maps unlocked, which means that very few players have seen all of the weird, fun, quirky corners of the game. For this guide I’m going to give general directions and NPCs that you need to talk to, to get to certain locations unlocked. I will NOT be giving an in depth guide of some of the quests and events you need to do to unlock access to some of these maps. For that purpose, I will link to other websites and guides that have much more in depth guides detailing how to do them.

I’ve been working on this offline and decided to share my progress so far. This will be updated as I continue. Part one is going to be the cities, and hopefully soon I'll be able to get you a part two showing how to unlock every dungeon.

I am going to assume that you’re starting in the main town of Prontera and work from there of how you branch out to other areas and cities. However, once I hit some of the main cities and how to get to them, I will not restart in Prontera every single time. I do not have the patience needed to give directions to Alberta over and over again for each dungeon and city that is associated with that city.
Some questions I already have got when working on this and their answers

Why?
o Because I was bored of leveling and wanted to explore and this didn’t exist in one place, so I decided to make it myself.

Couldn’t I just get a priest to memo the map for me and unlock it that way?
o Yes

How much money does this take? How do I get money to save the warps?
o This is not that guide. I’m just telling you how to get there. You have to figure out if you can afford everything.

Let's get to the fun stuff now, and get through the cities and the guide to unlocking every single one.

Prontera
This should be a default for most characters. If you ever need to get to Prontera, the brother/sister duo will warp you there for free. I’m not going to spend much time on all of the Kafra ways of warping here, or even walking here. This is the capital of the game. You should know this and have it unlocked.

Alberta
Talk to the Kafra lady in Prontera or Morroc and use her warp service. She will warp you to the bottom center of Alberta. The warp duo is in the upper left corner of the city map.

Aldebaran
Start in Geffen. Talk to the Kafra lady near the fountain and use her teleport service.
She will teleport you almost barely out of the way of the duo. Walk a bit to the west (left), and you’ll be able to see them.

Amatsu
Start in Alberta and head off to the docks.
Hunt down the NPC named “Sea Captain”. He’s on the east side of the docs on the second pier. Say that you want to go to Amatsu and ride his boat. The duo will be right off of the boat for you to see.

Archer Village
Start in Payon.
Walk to the NE map exit.
In the NE of that map, there is a small pond/lake. The duo is standing to the west of the pond/lake.

Ayotha
Start in Alberta.
Head off to the docks. In the furthest SE corner of the docks is an NPC named “Aibakthing”. Select the option to go to Ayotaya. Head north and then east following the path to find the warp duo.

Beacon Island
Start in Comodo
Talk to the Kafra lady and use the option to warp to “Comodo Pharos Beacon”.
She will drop you straight on the beacon island warp and the duo will be on the screen.

Brasillis
Start in Alberta, and head to the docks.
In the east side of the docks, on the very top there is an NPC “Crewman” agree with him to travel to Brasillis.
Head into the center of the map to find the warp duo NPCs.

Comodo
Start in Morroc.
Talk to the Kafra lady and warp to Comodo. She will warp you really close to the duo. Walk to the north west (upper left) from where you warp in and you will run into the duo.

Caerulia
Start in Fortuna.
North of where you are warped in from Alberta, or South of where the warp duo are, there is an NPC fairy named “Caerulia Envoy”. Talk to her and pay to travel.
Once warped in, walk north to find the warp duo.

Carandel
Start in Fortuna.
Talk to the Kafra and select the Carandel option. The warp duo will be where you warp in.

Crystal Shore
Start in Lutie.
Talk to the Kafra lady and select the teleport option. Select the “Crystal Shore” option. The NPC duo will be visible from when you warp in.

Dewata
Start in Alberta, and head off to the docks!
Find the NPC near the boat in the upper parts of the dock named “Dewata Sailor” and agree to go with him to Dewata.
Walk up north to the center of the map to find the warp duo.

Einbech
Start in Einbroch. To the East side of the map, find the NPC, "Train Station Staff". Grab the train to Einbech.
Walk to the center of the map, and you will find the warp duo.

Einbroch
Start in Juno.
Go to the airport that has two airships. The NPC to the right has a warp to Hugel, Einbroch, and Lighthalzen. Board the airship.
Get off on the stop for Einbroch. Walk into the airport, and talk to the “arrival staff” so that you can leave the airport. Once outside the building the duo will be right outside.

Farsat
Start in Lutie.
Talk to the Kafra lady and select the teleport service. Select the Farsat option.

Fortuna
Start in Alberta.
Go to the docks. Talk to the NPC that looks like a fairy. Say that you want to travel to Faeheim. Walk north from the docks that you are warped to. The warp duo will be just north.

Geffen
Talk to the Kafra lady in Prontera and use her warp option.
She will warp you to the center south of the fountain in Geffen. The duo is just north of the fountain. Walk around it and you’ll find them.

Gonryun
Start in Alberta and head off to the docks. Find the NPC named, “Kunlun Envoy” agree to go to Kunlun. Once you’re off the boat, go to the center warp in the map. This will lead you to the Gonryun map. Once on that map, head towards the center of the floating islands to find the warp duo.

Hugel
Start in Juno.
Go to the airport that has two airships. The NPC to the right has a warp to Hugel, Einbroch, and Lighthalzen. Board the airship.
Get off on the stop for Hugel.
Once off the airship, walk down the ramp and to the west to the center of the city. The warp duo will be there.

Izlude
Talk to the Kafra lady in Prontera, and use her warp option. She will warp you to the town. The duo can be found in the center of the map.

Kaldheim
Start in Lutie.
Talk to the Kafra employee and select the teleport option. Select the Kaldheim option.

Lighthalzen
Start in Juno.
Get off on the stop for Lighthalzen.
Walk through the airport, and talk to the “Arrival Staff” NPC to leave the airport. Once outside of the airport, go west and follow the pathways to the warp duo.

Louyang
Start in Alberta.
Head off to the docks in the bottom right corner. Talk to the NPC, “Girl” (she’s standing on the bottom dock on the east side). Ask to go to Louyang, and take the warp. Once off the boat, head one map north through the mantis and mi gaos (soils), to get to Louyang.
From the entrance of the city, walk north and the warp duo is waiting for you there.

Lutie
Start in Alberta.
Talk to the santa girl and agree to be sent to Lutia. Take one map to the NE (upper right corner) and then one map N (up) to be in Lutie.

Malangdo
Start in Alberta.
Find the Cat Sailor NPC and agree to go to Malangdo. From here, walk north to find the warp duo. They’re in the lower center of the paw.

Manuk
Start in Midcamp
Do the fishing quest (so you can avoid the maps of mobs killing you on the trip).
Talk to the Cat Hand Agent, and select the warp option. Select Manuk. The warp save girl is not visible when you walk in, but if you walk south just a bit you can find her.

Marasmius
Start in Fortuna.
Talk to the Kafra employee.
Select the Marasmius warp. The warp duo will be just a hair north of where you warp in.

Mid Camp
This is part of the new world, which is locked behind a quest (or a very kind person willing to give you a warp to mid camp) to start this off. The quest is found here. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Onward_to_the_New_World_Quest There's also the HeRO quest guide of the exact same thing - http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...orld_Quest

The killing the monsters part of the quest, you do not have to kill all 50. I lazily killed 30 while walking around, and came back to the NPC late, and still managed to get to midcamp.

To help out with later quests, I HIGHLY recommend that you talk to the Cat Agent by the center, and start the cat agent quest of mining and fishing. This will make warping available, which will also make finding the maps you want easier. With 6 points of fishing (which can be doable within one day next to the NPC) will unlock Manuk, Splendide, and Mora.

Mora
Start in Midcamp
Do the fishing quest (so you can avoid the maps of mobs killing you on the trip).
Select the teleport option, and then select the Mora option. Walk a bit north to find the warp duo.

Morroc
Talk to the Kafra lady in Prontera and use the warp option.
She will warp you to the southern part of Morroc. Walk north to find the duo.

Morroc Ruins
Start in Morroc.
Walk to the NW corner of the Morroc map.
In the center of that map is the duo for the Morroc Ruins.
Side note – this is a FAR better map than Morroc, because within your save point you have access to all NPC’s you need, and even multiple NPC vendors. It’s a personal favorite of mine that doesn’t get used that often, but has everything close by without having to travel around to find things.

Moscovia
Start in Alberta.
Go to the docks and find the NPC called, “Moscovia P.R. Officer”. Select the option to go to Moscovia. Walk to the center of the map to find the warp duo.

Niflheim
Start in Umbala. There are two options you can bungee jump to your death to speed pass all the way to Niflheim, but that requires a quest to understand the NPCS in Umbala. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Language_Quest If you finish the quest, you can talk to the NPC that allows you to try to bungee jump. You will either land at the bottom of the bungee, or directly warp to Niflheim with 1hp. Bring heals.
If you do not want to do the language quest, there’s quite a walk. From Umbala, go one map north into the Umbala dungeon.
Make your way to the center of the map, to go to the next level of the Umbala dungeon. In level 2, make your way again to the middle of the map to get to the Ygg tree. The Tree has no minimap, but you need to walk east. Warp to the second layer of the tree through a bamboo hut, and continue NE.
That will bring you to a field outside Niflheim, exit to the NE corner.
One more map to go! Exit to the east.
Once through the warp the warp duo is waiting for you right there.

Payon
Talk to the Kafra lady in Prontera and use the warp option.
She will warp you outside the gates of Payon. Walk north and you will find the duo to unlock the map.

Poring City
This one is a bit different, you start on a dungeon map. Start on Old Poring Island, and have a drops doll in inventory.
Walk to the NE of the map and talk to the poring NPC “Bloop”.
Agree to go to Poring City.
Head north from where you are warped in to find the warp duo.

Rachel
Start in Izlude
In the bottom right corner there is an airship. Board the airship.
One of the stops on the airship is the Rachel stop. When the announcement comes that it is the Rachel stop, exit the airship to get off in Rachel.
When you are off the airship, you will be one map away from the city. You need to walk west one map over.
Once in the city, walk to the center of the map. The duo will be just a bit south of the center fountain.

Splendide
Start in Midcamp
Talk to the Cat Hand Angent. Select the warp option. Select Splendide, and the warp duo is right there.

St. Capitolina Abbey
Start in Prontera.
Travel one map east, one map north, and then two maps east.
Once to the grounds of the abbey, head to the center of the map to find the warp duo.

Tessera
Start in Fortuna. Talk to the Kafra employee and use her warp option. Select the Tessera map to warp to.
Walk east from where you warp in to find the warp duo.

Umbala
Start in Comodo.
Talk to the Kafra employee, and Select the option for Umbala. The warp duo is down the stairs to the SE of where you warp in.

Veins
Start in Rachel.
Talk to the Cool Event Corp Staff NPC – NW of the center fountain. He has a teleport option. Select the option for Veins.

Yuno
Start in Aldebaran.
Talk to the Kafra lady and warp to Juno.
Walk north from where she warps you, and the duo will be to the NW of the circle of NPC’s standing around (That’s where the zodiac quest is).
Alternate option – start in Izlue.
Walk to the bottom right hand corner where there is an airship. Walk in the airship.
One of the stops on the airship is Yuno. Once in Yuno you will have to walk to the center of the map to the map duo.

There you go. All cities you can warp to, and how to get there. Next up, dungeons. Wish me luck.
04-11-2019 05:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bakorzero Offline

RE: Unlocking All The Warps

nice desu Icon_wink

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
04-12-2019 10:58 AM
Syl Offline
A cat

Oh wow, this is helpful!
04-14-2019 11:43 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I’m about halfway through the guide to get all of the dungeons and decided to share what I have. Now that we’ve got all of the towns unlocked, it’s time to sort out dungeons. Much more than the cities, this is going to involve a lot of external links. Some of these I have done but there are some on the list that are a pain to do, or a pain to do solo. I will let you know exactly which ones they are so you know what you’re getting yourself into.

Abyss Lake
Start in Hugel. Make sure you have the following items. 1x – Dragon Canine, 1x – Dragon Scale, 1x- Dragon Tail.
Exit south, then one map west.
On the NW side of the lake there is an NPC. Choose the option to INSERT the dragon body parts.
You will be allowed in and given access to floor one of the dungeon. The warp duo is waiting as soon as you enter.

Amatsu Dungeon
Start in Amatsu.
Follow the steps found here - https://irowiki.org/wiki/Amatsu_Dungeon_Entrance_Quest
This is a walk quest. Walk around and talk to the NPC’s in the right order, and you’ll get access. Extra bonus that it includes base and job exp as part of the quest.

Ant Hell
Start in Morroc.
Exit South.
In the NW corner of the map is an NPC named Serutero. Choose the option “I’m going there!” He will warp you one map west. From that entrance point, walk north.
Just north of the ramp in to the map, is a hole in the ground with a bunch of spikes surrounding it. Walk down into the hole and into the pit. Welcome to Ant Hell.

Ayothaya Dungeon
Start in Ayothaya. Follow this quest. https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70002

Bio Laboratory
Start in Lighthalzen. Follow this quest.
https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70003
When you go through the sewers to get to the dungeon, you will be brought to floor two. To find the warp duo, you’re going to have to go upstairs. Bring fly wings, or a teleport clip because if you’re not ready for it, even floor two can be tricky to navigate solo.

Brasilis Dungeon
Start in Brasilis. Follow this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Brasilis_Dungeo...ance_Quest
Once you’re through the manhole, welcome to the dungeon.

Bylan Island
Start in Izlude.
Walk to the NE corner of the island, where there is a boat on the map.
Talk to “Sailor” NPC, and select the Bylan Island option. This will warp you to an island that looks like a skull. The warp into the dungeon is in the nose. You can either walk around the entire map and down the center of the nose, or you can teleport around.

Clock Tower
Start in Alberta.
Walk north. That giant building that has a clock on it? That’s the clock tower. Once you’re inside walk north again to the central room to find the warp duo.

Coal Mine
Start in Geffen, or Aldebaran
Use the Kafra warper to warp to the “Mjolnir Dead Pit”
The duo will be outside the cave.

Einbech Dungeon
Start in Einbech.
On the top of the map, near the center is the dungeon. Sitting outside the dungeon is the warp duo.

Geffen Dungeon
Start in Geffen.
Walk north.
The giant tower in the center of the map houses the dungeon. Go inside and walk down towards the SE of your screen. After a few small rooms, it will open up into the dungeon. The warp duo will be waiting for you there.

Glast Heim
Start in Geffen.
Exit West. Go West. Go North. Go West.
This should lead you to a map that looks like cathedral and church ruins. There are multiple entrances into the maze that is the Glast Heim dungeon on this map, however to unlock it, you’re going to only want one of them.
On the southern part of the map is a warp just north of a fountain/statue thing, and up the stairs. Go inside the dungeon. Once inside the warp duo will be waiting for you.

Gonryun Shrine
Start in Gonryun.
Walk north.
Head into the cave that has a statue and NPC outside of it. The warp duo will be waiting inside.

Hazy Maze Forest
Start in Splendie.
Exit to the NE.
Head to the north of this map. Before you go through the exit, there is the warp duo waiting for you. Watch out. This map has some higher level monsters, so either clear out the area first, or be willing to click quickly.

Hidden Dungeon
The fastest way to get here is to start on the Prontera WoE map. To get there talk to the warp brother, and select the special option. Select “WoE Castles” and then select any of the castles. Make sure you say hi to the best guild leader ever (Amara) on your way out, even if she’s the Lenala sprite, she’ll always be Amara.
Once on the map, exit north.
In the NNW (almost about the 11:00 position) there is a warp point as well as the warp duo waiting for you.

Juperos Ruins
Start in Juno.
Exit South. Go East. Go West.
On this map, there is a central ‘island’. Get to that island. The warp portal will be there that heads into the dungeon. The warp duo is waiting for you on the map outside.

Kiel Robot Factory
This one is a big one. I won’t even imagine to tell all of the steps to this one. I have only finished this with one character and I required help. You will most likely need help killing the Kiel as part of this quest.
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Kiel_Hyre_Quest
If I remember right, a bit through the quest you can access the first floor of the dungeon, where the warp duo is, and you can (and should) save then to help you out with the remainder of the quest.
Once finished with the full quest, you get a good amount of base and job exp, plus items, but this is a long quest. Good luck.

Krakatau Volcano
Start in Dewata.
Exit west. Start this quest. http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...gend_Quest
When trying to farm the cendrawasih feathers, the cendrawsih are on the map directly outside of where you start the quest.
Once you’re done, access to Krakatau is on the dock of Dewata.
Side bonus of doing the quest – you get a hat, and we all know how RO players feel about different headgears.

Louyang Royal Tomb
Start in Louyang.
Exit to the NW.
Once you go through the warp, the warp duo is right there.

Lutia Mine
Start in Lutie.
On the east side of the map, in the trees, there is a warp to exit east. Take it. Go east again.
On this map, the other western exit (not the one that you came in on, but the one above and slightly to the right of where you warped in) has the warp duo standing outside of it.

Magma Dungeon
Start in Juno.
Exit South. Go east.
The magma dungeon warp is the middle of the three west exits. The brother is outside the dungeon, and he’s left his sister to defend for herself inside the entrance of the dungeon. She kept asking for so much money, so she deserves it.

Malangdo Dungeon
Start in Malangdo.
The map looks like a paw. On the first ‘finger’/digit of the paw there is a dungeon cave. Walk in and the warp duo is waiting for you.

Moscovia Forest
Start in Moscovia.
Follow this quest.
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Finding_The_Mov...land_Quest
Warning – this one is time based and will occasionally not work depending on what time of day the game is at. Make sure to double check the server time with using @time.

Muspelhiem
Muspelhiem is an event that happens weekly. However, you can get to the warp duo without the event. When the event happens, this is just a quicker way to dive into the event.
Start in Niflheim.
Get to the center ‘square’ (even though it’s a circle) of the town where the healer, Kafra, and bank NPC are hanging out. To the NE of the town square there is an NPC called, “Knight” across the street from him is a house with a warp portal. Go in the house.
Once in the house, head north. The warp duo is hanging out near stairs that lead towards the event.

Nameless Island
Oh buddy. This one is a long one. Good luck. To get to nameless island you need to do this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Nameless_Island_Entrance_Quest But to do that quest you need to have finished this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Veins_Siblings_Quest And to do that quest you have to make a camel poop by feeding it green herbs. I still have PTSD from that stupid camel eating 500+ green herbs.
This one is long, and it puts you into some very dangerous maps and situations. You need to either bring friends, or be very quick with consumables because it’s not an easy walk through Thors to get to the NPC that you need to talk with.
Full transparency, while making this guide I did not finish this one.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 11:26 AM by Adrillf.)
04-24-2019 11:24 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

This is a good time to bring up Army Supply quest, which can help you unlock dungeons instead if going through the "official" way described here. For ones such as nameless Island, it will save you a lot of time.

04-25-2019 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

Nice Adrillf

Peeka~
04-25-2019 10:18 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Okay, here’s the last check for finding all of the maps. I know that it’s taken a while, but I blame finals. Here’s everything that you need to know to unlock every save from the warp duo in the dungeon category. I’m thinking about maybe doing one more if I have the time involving the location of all of the MVP’s that are on our server (we seriously have a stupid amount of custom MVPs on this server and doing this has made me see just how few of them I am aware of). But first, let’s take care of the problem at hand and get the dungeons unlocked first. Here’s the other half of the dungeons to unlock.

Neko Island
Start in Malangdo.
Head to the SE corner of the paw island where there is a dock. At the north end of the dock there is an NPC named Furr. Talk to Furr. Select the option to go to Neko Island.

Nydhoggur Dungeon
From my understanding, this one is going to take a stupid amount of work to get into. There’s a LONG line of quests to get there, and generally you’re going to need to get help with this from a party or friends. Here’s the sites you can go to to find walkthroughs of all of those fabulously long quests.
You start with https://irowiki.org/wiki/Onward_to_the_N..._QuestThen you do New Surroundings.
Then you do https://irowiki.org/wiki/Attitude_to_the_New_WorldThen Report from the New World
Then https://irowiki.org/wiki/Ring_of_the_Wise_King
Then https://irowiki.org/wiki/Two_Tribes
AND THEN you get https://irowiki.org/wiki/Guardian_of_Yggdrasil
Good luck.
In general, I’m going to just say that you’re going to want to wait on unlocking this one until you’ve absolutely have to, and you have a reason to be there. Very few just go here for the fun of it.

Odin Temple
Start in Hugel.
On the East coast of Hugel there is a dock. On that dock is an NPC named “Boatman”. Talk to Boatman, and accept the option to travel to Odin’s. When you arrive, the NPC will be waiting for you.

Orc Dungeon
Start in Geffen.
Talk to Kafra.
Select teleport options. Select orc dungeon. Go in the warp into the house that’s north of where you get warped in. Walk through the house. You’ll be in the dungeon when you see the warp duo.

Payon Cave
Start in Archer Village.
Walk west. The warp in to the dungeon is at about the 10:00 position of the map.

Pingvi Haven
Start in Lutie.
Exit south (say hello to Garm or more likely the grave of Garm while you pass through his map) and then exit in the SE corner of the map.
Walk a few cells to the west to see the NPC “Doll Maker”. Talk to him and offer to help him. He’ll tell you to go take pictures of Pingvi.
Head to crystal shore.
Exit South. Exit South East. Exit North Exit West
From warp in, walk west towards the water. There’s a dock with an NPC named “Fisherman”. Talk to him about Pingvi Haven, and he will take you there. Once he warps you the warp duo will be waiting for you.

Old Poring Island
Start in Izlude.
Exit West. Walk South. Walk East.
Welcome to Poring Island.

New Poring Island
Start in Poring City.
Walk South and talk to “Applering”.
Select the option to go to poring island. Warp duo is right there when you warp in.

Poporing Island
Start in Poring City.
In the bottom right corner of the map, the little outshoot of the map, there is a foxring. Talk to him for access to the dungeon.

Prisma Cave
Start in Tessera. Exit the city to the warp to the south.
Go North.
On the map north in the NE corner is the warp duo.
There is a quest to actually open up the dungeon to be able to enter it, but I don’t know where that is or how that goes, so we’re sticking to this for now. Anyone who wants to add that in in the comments below would be appreciated.

Prontera Culvert
Start in Prontera.
Follow this guide. https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70006
Once you get warped there by the guard, talk to the guard on the field to enter the dungeon. The save sister is inside the dungeon.

Pyramids
Start in Morroc Ruins.
In the NW corner of the map is the warp. Walk in and the save duo is waiting for you.

Rachel Sanctuary
Start in Rachel.
Do the quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Rachel_Sanctuary_Quest
Fun fact, when talking to the Pope, you can say WHATEVER you want. Now is the time to make Ragnarok NPCs say the stupidest things you can imagine! Please screen shot and post the results of the fun conversations.

Scaraba Hole
Start in Manuk.
Exit East.
Warp duo is waiting for you right by where you enter into the map.

Sealed Shrine
Start at St. Cap Abbey. Follow this Guide - https://irowiki.org/wiki/Sealed_Shrine_Quest You are going to need a group of people with you to unlock it. I honestly didn’t have enough people to start the event so I was unable to get in, but I’m assuming once you get past the seal on floor one is your warp duo waiting for you.

Sphinx
Start in Morroc
Exit West. Walk West, over the bridge, and into Sphinx.
The warp duo will be waiting for you inside the dungeon.

Sunken Ship
Start in Alberta.
Head off to the boat that’s on the map. On the edge of the plank is an NPC named Paul. Talk to Paul and select the option to sign up.
On the island, walk to the NE corner towards the sunken ship. Go down the ladder and into the hull of the ship. The warp duo will be waiting for you on the inside. Make sure to go laugh at Drake at the bottom of the map for being easily the most worthless MVP card in the history of the game. He deserves it.

Thanatos Tower
Yay! Thanatos! I highly recommend unlocking this and giving a Thanatos run a shot. The GM team LOVES the tower, and like to do events, and customizations to the tower all over the place. (Personal opinion, I think they do it because to go anywhere in the tower beyond th basic levels, you are forced to have a party, so it doesn’t matter who you are, you have to bring friends to kill things).
Start in Yuno.
Exit South. Exit East. Exit North. Exit North.
The warp duo is on this map, north of where you warped in. The NPC that they are near is the one that will give you entrance to the actual dungeon.

Thor Volcano
Start in Veins.
Exit North. Follow the path to exit the next map. Exit North.
This map should be two tones. In the center north of the dark upper portion is the dungeon entrance. The warp duo is waiting for you outside of the dungeon.

Tina Grace Cave
Start in Dewata.
Exit West. Walk South West.
In the bottom corner of that map is the warp duo standing outside the dungeon.

Toy Factory
Start in Lutie.
Exit North. Warning with this, there are two central north warps. One looks like it is going into a train, and then there’s one just a bit further north than that. You’re going to want to get the one that is further north.
When you get into that map, follow the walkway north into the main central building. The warp duo is in the dungeon.

Turtle Dungeon
Start in Alberta.
Follow this quest http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?typ...&qid=70007
Once you get sent to the island the warp duo is waiting off the dock from where you land. The dungeon is in the turtle’s head.

Umbala Dungeon
Start in Umbala.
Exit to the north. Once through the warp, you’ll see the warp duo.

Warzone
Time to go talk to the single most awesome NPC ever, Amara . . . dressed up as Lenala. Behemoth best guild ever. You know it to be true in your soul.
To get there, you need to talk to the warp duo and go to the special options. Go to any castle. Waiting outside for you will be Amara.
You need WoE Points to access this dungeon. To get a point, you have to sign up and participate in a WoE. This is a guild vs guild event that happens every Sunday and Wednesday for an hour. Make sure to check server times versus your home time to see which one will work for you. Before you enter a castle, talk to Amara and sign up for that WoE. For every minute you’re in the castle, you get a WoE point.
For 3 points you can get a single access to Warzone.
For 180 points you get permanent access to Warzone.
For 1600 points you get to be a monster in Warzone (and you can kill me there, because I’m a monster).
As a warning with Warzone, it is a deadly map. I would recommend a permanent access pass if you plan on seriously doing this map more than just a casual visit.

And there we have it. Every warp that you can get in the game, and how to unlock it . . . for now. Let’s be honest in the next major update Ciar is going to add in 20 more warps and I’m going to have to write a revision to it.
05-01-2019 10:22 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Quote:Sealed Shrine
Start at St. Cap Abbey. Follow this Guide - https://irowiki.org/wiki/Sealed_Shrine_Quest You are going to need a group of people with you to unlock it. I honestly didn’t have enough people to start the event so I was unable to get in, but I’m assuming once you get past the seal on floor one is your warp duo waiting for you.

The warp can be unlocked without accessing the dungeon. The Warpers are in the room right before "Friar Patrick" (The guy on the Sealed Shrine guide's 1st step).

As for Prisma Cave, to be able to actually enter it, there's 2 quests to complete: The Prisma Cave Smuggler, and Prisma Cave Investigation.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...e_Smuggler
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...estigation

These requirements can be bypassed though, if you have consumed a Pixie's Letter item (obtainable from auctions ages ago or by having a certain amount of reputation points): http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...27s_Letter

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
05-01-2019 11:28 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Bump: now there is Bifrost Tower to unlock. You can walk in via keep walking north from Mora town.

09-08-2019 08:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Guide has been integrated and updated as well to be part of http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...e_Dungeons and http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...able_Towns on the wiki.

01-29-2021 01:19 PM