Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to heRO.... and RO!
MrAddison Offline

New to heRO.... and RO!

Yep, you heard right.
I may have been on and off with RO plenty of times,
buuuuut, I'm still not very knowledgeable at all and don't even know what I'm doing usually in the beginning of a character!
I recently came back to the RO scene for about a month now and I'm just so attached and addicted to the RO scene. It's..... beautiful gameplay and it's perfect because I don't have a really great laptop anyways so it's enough to play RO at any settings <3

I hear that the community for heRO is amazing and people are very friendly and helpful, even towards newer players and I've seen this been said in a couple of sources of information about heRO so I came to check this out~
I'm ALL about the community. The community is what makes a game great for me and helps me to stay motivated and stick around for a good couple months, even years!
I really am hoping to find a wonderful community to make friends in and stick around for a good couple months while I learn and grow and experience RO more and more and finally some year, become a veteran. Because I truly do love everything Ragnarok Online. I even have a computer wallpaper of Prontera with a Kafra woman smiling taking up half the wallpaper!

Anyways, my name is Addison and I'm 30 years old and my timezone is the same as the servers which is perfect!
I'll cut off here and try not to talk TOO much more which I tend to do and even bore people I think?~ xD So, I hope to meet new friendly faces around here ^_^
04-24-2019 01:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: New to heRO.... and RO!

Welcome to HeRO!

If you're feeling lost ingame, here's some useful links to help you get started:
Unlocking all Warps
Beginner's Guide
Faeheim Region (Huge custom region)
Lutia Region (Another huge custom)
Server Discord (Most of the usual @Main chat happens here nowadays)

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
04-24-2019 01:52 PM
Bakorzero Offline

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay Icon_smile Congrats you choose the correct server because It always updated following the official but with good rebalancing and recalculation. Our server standing strong through the test of time Icon_twisted Also lots of custom dungeon for new adventure. Perfect server to learn from the start, play for nostalgia or straight up try new things. Always ask if you have question in forum or maybe our discord server. Also dont forget to read our wiki there are many good stuff there Icon_biggrin

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
04-24-2019 10:31 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

(04-24-2019 01:52 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Welcome to HeRO!

If you're feeling lost ingame, here's some useful links to help you get started:
Unlocking all Warps
Beginner's Guide
Faeheim Region (Huge custom region)
Lutia Region (Another huge custom)
Server Discord (Most of the usual @Main chat happens here nowadays)
Senpai noticed me! I MADE THE LIST OF THINGS!

Oh, and welcome to the server and all of that stuff. Whenever you're online use #main to shout out for help and if someone's on, typically we're willing to help you if you get lost or stuck with what you're doing.

What class do you plan on playing as your main?
04-24-2019 10:43 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

heyyyy welcome welcome

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
04-25-2019 05:03 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Was busy throughout the weekdays due to work so here is a very late welcome to the server! You'll find me on discord a lot more on weekdays and I'm around on weekends!

04-27-2019 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

Hey hey!!
Have a gud time!No1

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019 11:59 PM by raphael.cruger.)
04-27-2019 11:57 PM