Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting weapons but bad stats/slots?
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Interesting weapons but bad stats/slots?

Hey everyone,

What are some weapons (be it official or custom) that got great effects, but their innate atk stat or number of card slots are too low and thus hold the weapon back? What are some neat weapons that would be usable if only their innate attack power or number of slots got better?

Share us your thought!

This will be used for a 2021 update

05-24-2019 02:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Interesting weapons but bad stats/slots?

Nagan, Grimtooth, Evil Bone Wand, Wand of Occult, Long Horn, Moonlight Dagger, Exorciser, Atlas Weapon, Hellfire, Wizardry Staff, Fireblend, Ice Falchion, Lightining Sword, Earth Shaker, Ixion Wings, Dragon Wing, Spectral Spear, Staff of Bordeaux, Katzbalger, Bloody Axe, Chakram, Assassi Dagger, Solar Sword, Sucsamad, Wrench, and for now i cant think of any more

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
05-24-2019 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Grimtooth Dagger has the highest atk out of all the available daggers in game, and a flee boost on top of that, at the cost of halved defenses while using it. Cards and elements tend to outperform it though.

Moonlight dagger's +3 sp on attack is incredibly nice effect, but the dagger's low atk really keeps it from truely shining. I regularly use it on GC pally (with tormenting spirit) to recoop some of the SP used. It's a level 4 weapon so the refines do a lot for it. I could see it being better if it had more Attack power, or if it added some matk or something. With more attack, could make use of the Attack speed boost that Blue Beret gives it too.

Brocca- The original 1-hand spear with defense ignoring properties. Shafted by one little script that only applies def ignore to non-bosses. You want to hunt amistrs? tough luck, their boss flagged so they keep their defense, though it still boosts damage to neutral stuffs.

Brionac- Holy prop 2-h spear Autocasts soul strike. kinda weak in use.

Spear of Longinus for dark prop, has bonuses against demihumans, and angels, though 10% boosts are kinda low for current meta.

What was the original Double dagger combo? Desert Twilight [2] and Sandstorm [4]? I don't think I've really seen these. the chance at having aspd buffed to cap seems like it'd be fun with the sapha set, but not sure what the activation rate is, or how viable those daggers are.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 02:30 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-24-2019 02:21 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I wanted to include Brocca too but i left it out because its not "that" common to obtain; anyway, Brocca imho needs a deeper change because it actually doesnt ignore boss's def and it loses appeal for that, imho.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
05-24-2019 02:32 PM
Bakorzero Offline

Muramasa curse effect makes them ugly to use, also Lyre bow curse effect needs to be higher to make them fun :3

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
05-25-2019 05:42 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Some builds are built around Muramasa's curse tho. Like the fact that If your luk stat is higher than your base level, that curse effect will never trigger. Base level +1 Luk builds also help for making that crit more frequent too. Still, for a build that specifically limits yourself to crits and nothing else, I think I'd prefer Crescent Scythe on sader (because it's slottable and doesn't force you into the strict luk requirements)

I... Honestly can't think of a use for a princess knife, low attack and really don't need +1 all stats when I can use other weapons for more focused builds.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 09:43 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-26-2019 01:36 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

There is hyegun hat custom already for a upper only version of munak hat for practical effect purposes. Currently this poll is only for weapon related stuff.

Surprised no one said battle hook Icon_razz I always thought it's effect is neat but everything else about this weapon absolutely sucks.

05-28-2019 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

A response from HeRO's facebook page (where we asked the same question on the first post):

Quote:i already forgot about my forum account so i'll give my feedback here(sorry). but i always wanted the cursed star to be slotted. an additional slot for the cursed bow would be appreciated as well but imo i think 1slot for cursed lyre is already fine.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
06-05-2019 12:48 PM