Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meta gears?
JFKH Offline

Meta gears?

Wondering what are the meta gears for a asura monk and wizard?

Looking for suggestions for high end and a mid tier lists.

For example, things I am not sure about carga mace is suppose to be the "best" weapon for asura but is modified here to be useless? I don't know maybe I just don't see how this version is suppose to be used or is very niche. Which means Lunakaligo is the best? or is there something else?

As for armors is it just morph set? + str stats > + sp ?

Wizard no idea never really liked the mage class I just used Survivor's rods, Pupa coat, earrings, just basic stuff.

But this is why I like this server, there is no one class is best for everything gotta mix it up. In the new area I can't just sniper.
09-06-2019 11:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Meta gears?

There's also some new card options on top of the gear options mentioned by Kiyoshi here:

For the SUPER high end stuff, you can also consider Chen card (card info to be added 'soon' to wiki, eventually). It gives ATK in accessory based on your base max SP with a cap of 35, and is considered to be a contender for new thresholds for Champ even though it may shift your gears around again to see what Str parameter you can keep.

Wizards got plenty of new card options for what to do, depending if you're aiming for fast cast or high int instead. Babayaga card got +4 int but -2 dex as headgear, which allows you to reach some pretty absurd int threshold at a sacrifice of no Isilla effect and have dex penalty on top of it.

In footwear, the new snow harpy card is reverse of Chen in a way where you get max HP based on your SP, which for hwiz got a very high chance to be better than the usual 10% hp footwear cards of old.

Staff of piercing is decent if the enemy mdef is high (which is the case for Bifrost Tower). Staff of Destruction got raw power being a 25% matk 2h staff. Otherwise, magic bible shield has 2 int and can stun enemies if you get hit. For 1h weapon, you can also consider BG staff to strike a balance of having some int but also having cast delay reduction. Mental Stick at high refine will reduce cast delay pretty drastically. Finally, Lacrima Stick has a complete combo from bio3 + bio4 hwiz/prof to really boost your Storm Gust, but good luck getting that combo at good refine.

09-07-2019 07:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JFKH Offline

Thanks for the input!

Yeah been leveling monk using qigong set makes combo monk more viable than having to spam sp regen or sitting after a few combos lol.

Are those high end cards in the OCA? I forget does heRO have mystic card albums? I know there is damp which has a smaller card pool and OCA is modified with a stricter card pool.
09-08-2019 05:58 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

AK card isnt in OCA.

I quote the already written suggestions, those are good Icon_smile

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
09-08-2019 06:34 AM
JFKH Offline

Another question.

How much dex for asura? or what is the ideal cast speed?

Been playing around with calculator but I think I am a more visual person when it comes to this. I don't think instant is good but I feel 0.9 seconds is too long?

Gears are set in stone right now, I know I could save stat points by using foods but I am too lazy for that even though pancakes are SUPER EASY to make.

Roger can you sell me an incubus card and restock the d robes? I bought and broke most of them gonna try again for at least +2 str robe.
09-19-2019 08:04 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

There's no good answer for what's the ideal cast speed cause it comes to a series of balances. If you want fast cast, you sacrificed durability or damage. Answer will vary depending on what gears and what stat breakpoints you can reach (the big one being, do you hit 110/120 or 130 str with all your buffs). Sometimes it's also circumstantial: if you have particular mvp that you want to asura, then the dex may be "just faster than the mvp using their skill" or something.

09-20-2019 01:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply