Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orcus Bracer wrong ID?
JFKH Offline

Orcus Bracer wrong ID?

I put an Orcus Bracer up on the mission board for couple days and AFKed today. Check the chat logs and noticed someone said the bracer ID was wrong. *May have been unrelated*

Did an @ii orcus bracer anyways and did see that there are 2 IDs for it. I just went with what was listed on the wiki. So which one is correct? I assume its the other one but just want to make sure...
09-23-2019 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Orcus Bracer wrong ID?

There's 2 Orcus Gear IDs because years ago, custom item IDs used to be in the ~10,000 range, as official items weren't using them. When Gravity did start using them, it caused a few issues and a lot of items like TOH Wings and the Orcus Set had to be remade in the 20k range, and everyone had to get replacements.

Long story short: for custom items with 2 entries like orcus set and some TOH wings, always go with the one in the 20,000 ID range.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
09-23-2019 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Orcus Bracer wrong ID?

Also, whenever you try to re-equip the one with the wrong ID, it should unequip itself and give the warning message to exchange it for the proper one with new ID as well.

09-25-2019 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply