Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gearing for Geffenia
JFKH Offline

Gearing for Geffenia

I am planning on bringing a dagger/gank stalker here to farm what are some gear recommendation?

Is orcus + diabolus combo better than dragon combo?

Is it really bad without ice pick?

How about stats? 192 Hit is pretty high.
10-07-2019 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Gearing for Geffenia

Uhm, farm what? because AK, incu and succu needs holy element, so Holy Dagger, and AK has high def, minidemon doesnt really drop anything useful and violy is neutral and basically just an annoyance. False angel is holy so you need to swap to a non-holy weapon and all these monsters are mixed together. Another thing related to the monsters number is you will get many attacks at the same time if you want to deal dmg to single targets via dagger autoattacks, and all the attackers will cut your flee; but if instead you are using a copied skill like Bowling Bash, then maybe you can kill more efficiently.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 04:19 AM by The Roger.)
10-08-2019 04:19 AM
JFKH Offline

I want to farm incubus to get the card, I don't think I'll be able to find someone to buy it from so no choice but to get it myself. Also I thought geffenia was a "good" money making spot anyways? Also incubus is boosted drops for a while.

I thought about bowling bash farming but I also don't want to spend lots of resources on sp regen.

I couldn't really find any decent guides googling, most showed up with other private servers with their own rules and customs which are not viable here.
10-08-2019 06:17 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Geffenia is an okay spot for zeny, but mobs have pretty high HP and defense, so it's hard for melee classes to fight there.

I'd suggest a Holy Dagger (Saw some on sale in Pront recently), or someone can maybe Aspersio you if you have no ice pick for it. You can also just use a Buying Stores to autotrade and log a priest on another account to aspersio/buff your char. For survivability, I'd use dragon vest combo or anything that increases your flee. Dark Thunder and Dark Soul Strike are common so if you happen to have a bathory armor, that helps a lot too.

If you decide to do Bowling Bash after all, reminder that inside the Rogue Guild somewhere, there is an NPC that charges you 50,000 to give you a plagiarize skill, so you don't have to wait around for a knight to BB you. Or you can just copy triple attack too.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-08-2019 07:46 PM