Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!

15th Anniversary! QuinceaƱera for heRO!

HeRO is reaching the amazing milestone of 15th anniversary this month! Always stable, never any wipes. We believe this makes us the longest running RO private server!

We have surprises, original content, events, quests and more in store to celebrate in style and properly reward you, our lovely players!

The Hero's Journey

How do our adventures and memories impact us as a person?

Embark on this epic questing experience with Tiamat and travel through official and custom areas to become a true hero! Start with a new novice and grow to level 80 by questing, with little to no grinding involved! The first 10 players to complete The Hero's Journey will get some special extra rewards.

Halloween Quest

Lord Huppal has been living quietly for the past few years, sadly his manor is invaded again, by several ghosts and a witch, poor guy. Find him in Prontera to assist him!

Pandelina the Queen of Backpacks

Pandelina graces us with her presence as always, with free goodies and several interesting deals to offer the veterans and newcomers alike. Talk to her once per account for your free rewards. Then accumulate points by participating in events and exchange them for all sorts of Backpacks.

Hourly MVP and Events

Frederick is in Prontera awaiting to help you participate in several hourly events/MVP.
The schedule is:

xx:10 1 of 2 quick events: Poring Parade or Tap the ball

xx:25 An Evil Halloween MVP appears, including 2 brand new ones: Lady Hel and The Reaper.

xx:35 Boo's Word games: either Wordzzle or Mystery Word, sometimes a Mini Muspel is hosted instead.

Sweepstake

Complete The Hero's Journey and post here to enter the sweepstake! To enter, post a screenshot of your questing hero (the name has to be visible) and in your post mention which part of the quest or the birthday festivities is your favorite!

If you complete The Hero's Journey on multiple characters you may enter up to 3 for the sweepstake per person, however you can only win once.

There will be a total of 5 winners randomly drafted, each winner can choose between 2 prizes.

A) $10 in USD via PayPal (the winner must have a PayPal account)

or

B) The following in game items:
1x Value Pack (donation combo normally costing $25) consisting of
20 Old Purple Box
12 Allegiance Tokens
12 Delicious Cakes
12 Gold
8 Rough Enriched Ores
4 Old Card Albums
4 Hat Vouchers
1 Help heRO Hat (choice from any V4P gear)
1x Monster Boost (normally costing $10) The monster will for 2 months (60 days) have doubled drop rate (including card)! See the donation thread for restrictions.

On October 15th, the server's birthday, 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected from all the entries received by then and each can pick either the cash prize or the in-game items.

On October 31st, 3 lucky winners will be randomly selected, 2 from the entries received between October 16th and October 31st and 1 from all the entries received since the start, each winner can pick either the cash prize or the in-game items.

5 lucky winners will also receive 1 Trials of Heroes Voucher!

Participants
  • Roger Hardwood
  • Gladion, Black Orchid, Caramel Latte
  • EvL Fists
  • Tori Raemtal, Fasolati, Cecily Ainsworth
  • Temporary JoeJoe, Temp JoeJoe, Temp. JoeJoe
  • Parameter, Paralysis, Paramedic
  • Banksia
  • Doraymi
  • DYWB, Strawberry Pizza, Pineapple Pizza
  • JourneySouth, JourneyEast, JourneyMid
  • Ivaran
  • Thiodolf
  • Chymas, Rendon Tear
  • Rewin
  • Psithief, Albert Doubledeal, Exuberance
  • Chiffon cake, Lingling40hrs

We Love You!

heRO would not be what it is without its lovely community. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you heroes!

Love

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-05-2020 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!

Quest Top Ten

These are the first 10 players that completed the anniversary quest:

1. Temporary JoeJoe
  2. Starkty
  3. Snow Lily
  4. Gladion
  5. Yahra
  6. Pacha
  7. Luiza
  8. G.Kia
  9. Roger Hardwood
  10. Agent Fredrick

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-05-2020 08:38 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Roger Hardwood
[Image: roger-hardwood.png]

I love the increased rates and the fresh events hosted during bday months!!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020 01:03 PM by The Roger.)
10-07-2020 11:39 AM
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

^ (the name has to be visible)
I suppose the name on screenshot
10-07-2020 12:48 PM
Angel Kitty Offline
sleepy cat

IGN: Gladion

[Image: dwyUfOU.jpg]

I enjoyed doing the Hero's Journey quest as not only does it have a good storyline, it also shows how much time and effort was put into creating these quests. Even though there were minor issues here and there, the GM team would always be quick to solve them. I also loved the new events, where they made slight changes to existing events to ensure it's not the same old events every year that would be as expected or dull. My favourite part of any event is of course the costumes. Who wouldn't like some cute or sick costumes? :3

Thank you to the GM team for all the hard work you guys put into the game. Y'all are appreciated <3
10-08-2020 01:19 AM
Thoov Offline

[Image: LXAOYak.png]

Evl Fists

Loving all of the quests and exploring some new areas (for me) like Faeheim. Thanks to all the GMs and everyone who has been making this a great birthday month!

[Image: 0d584dzx4.gif]
10-08-2020 01:22 AM
elendramear Offline

[Image: 97vZYyS.jpg]
Character Name: Tori Raemtal

It's been so fun coming back to heRO after so long away to not only have all these new areas (and pets) to discover, but also all these great events! *w*
The hourly events make for great breaks during work, and all the special survival/ToH events happening later on we're suuuper excited for and keep trying to plan who we should bring! Thanks to all the GMs for all the amazing different birthday quests!

(it's been a while since I last posted I hope the picture works...) Owo;;; i think i got the picture to work...

Love The Pet Maniac! Love If you have any questions about pets, or there's a pet you'd like feel free to ask me!No1 IGN: Kiki Raemtal, Tessara, Terrimi, Kali KiRin, Elendramear, and Kaira Niami. Also leader of the Gotta Catch 'em All! Guild.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2020 01:43 PM by elendramear.)
10-09-2020 09:26 AM
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

^
Picture isnt displaying properly, first upload an image to some image host like imgur.com and obtain your image url. Then,
try using the preview post function, and go to insert image icon and paste your image link.
10-09-2020 11:18 AM
JoryJoe Offline

[Image: oU2BuYV.png]
[Image: c5lVG2w.png]

IGN: Temporary JoeJoe, Temp JoeJoe, and Temp. JoeJoe

The full screenshot shows my name but if the GMs want the original screenshot, I can definitely provide it.

I liked the last few steps of the journey. Having been on heRO for many years and knowing some of the past, it was very touching.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020 10:13 PM by JoryJoe.)
10-10-2020 04:10 PM
Kyofan11230 Offline
Pretzel

*Edited to add 2 more entries
[Image: NqPZavz.jpg][Image: sekJYEJ.jpg]
[Image: Lgeaax6.jpg]
IGN: Parameter
: Paralysis
: Paramedic
I really enjoyed the Hero's Journey quest. I love how it introduces heRO in a unique way to new players while also paying tribute to the veterans. My favourite part of the quest was probably the poem/song that you had to help the bard write during the festivities portion of the quest. It was a very cool challenge. I also really enjoyed the portion where you need to find the cure to being poisoned by payon cave. I have never seen a status effect used like that in any quest and it was very interesting. All in all I have done the quest a few times already and plan on doing it several more times before the month is over.
Thank you for a great birthday month!
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020 10:21 PM by Kyofan11230.)
10-12-2020 09:59 AM