* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal

My "None of your business" post was for the kids crying about the people who voted no without posting why they voted no.

Then I didn't explain myself, I asked a question. I barely play my wiz, I prefer playing my LK who has no business with Sight or Hiding. But here is something nice:

SinX killing most classes in 1 SD or EDPing and 3 hits later you have a dead <Insert class name here>

Sight/Ruwach revealing hidden Sins or Rogues from some cells further away.

I wonder which of those two is worse? Do you want a poll to see how many people hate cheap overpowered sinx skills? But no one is really crying about it and making polls to change it. How about we all stop being such crybabies and learn to deal with things the way they are? Go play iRO and complain about bugged shit, see if any GM gives a flying f*** what you think or say, and they'll still suck your money. You play for free here and Pandora is very considerate to you. Instead of making things easy for her you whine, cry and bitch all day and night to force her into changing things. Maybe the way Panda reacted to this would be different if this was in the suggestions forums ASKING Panda to consider changing Ruwach and Sight instead of ORDERING her to do it with the majority of votes.

But here is the bottom line: No is winning, yey Cry

Quote:It isn't supposed to.

One class cannot and isnt supposed to defeat all.
If that's what you??really think, you have much more to learn about RO.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 02:33 PM by Bloody.)
07-05-2007 02:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - Salvosa - 07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - Bloody - 07-05-2007 02:30 PM