Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New RO 2 !!!
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

RE: New RO 2 !!!

I'm pretty sure that there is a limit to the amount of skills that you can have. You wouldn't just be able to have every skill at your disposal at once. Also the fact that you cant reset your stats would make the skills worthless. You'll just have to trust that the makers knew what they were doing when they created RO2. You cant really judge it based on speculation alone.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-02-2007 03:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

I know you can't judge on speculation, I am going to try the game, I would suggest everyone at least try, if it sucks then you know you're not missing out, and if it's amazing and they did everything right, then we have a new game to play. For right now, I'll just wait until they release an english version.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
07-02-2007 03:40 PM
Len Offline
I have a custom title.

To me, all RO2 is is a weak takeoff of World of Warcraft. While I do like that they have multiple races [all of which seem human, unlike WoW], their graphics monsters, and even sound effects seem to attempt to emulate WoW and other 3D games, but don't quite make the cut. Personally, I play RO for the 2D-but-3D feel, and if I wanted to play a good online 3D game, I'd go and play a World of Warcraft [or possibly FlyFF] server. Yeah. Sorry

Another thing I don't like is that I've looked and looked, but I can't seem to find a poring. :[ It seems like they killed off all of the monsters and NPC's of RO, and just made a new game with no relationship at all. Cry
07-02-2007 11:23 PM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

Have you actually played the beta Len? If not you are making some rather silly comparisons.

Yes, Porings have been partially replaced as the signature monster of RO2 by a somewhat cuter leaf monster thing. By no means are Porings gone though. If you haven't even found a screenshot of a poring yet I doubt you have enough information to assume that it is a poor spin-off of WoW.

Actually, I see absolutely no comparisons stylistically. The games have a completely different feel to them. I personally think WoW is inferior. I have a very low opinion on WoW though so I'm hardly impartial.

From the many game-play videos and screenshots and NPC/mob montages I've seen I can see great reason for excitement. My only problem with it is that the monsters are kinda obnoxiously cute when in a 3D world. In RO1 the monsters can kinda get away with their cuteness since it's cartoony to begin with. I seriously hope that some foreboding looking enemies are added at some point. I've yet to even see anything that looks like an MVP. Obviously monster ideas are still in development.

Either way I will play, and I can almost guarantee I'll love it. I dont know about everyone else. This is the game I've been waiting for.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2007 01:35 AM by Salvosa.)
07-03-2007 01:34 AM
McKay Offline

Well as far as ro2 gos, i think it looks neat, and cute and all, with makes me want to say the monsters... are rather disaponting looking, like the gtb i saw in a ro2 vid, i was cind ahoping for ti to look more dangerus like the one from the anime...

the looks for the 3 races are nice to what iv seen, same goes for the towns and such,

i also think this new systems for wepons seems to be cool, but i think you shed be abel to sell them to npcs at least
allso the class system seems neat, supitly you will be abel to have mutebul classes with 1 carater then having to make a new oen each time, witch meens the stats you do will haft to have more verity, insted of the clasic mage build of dex and int, (this last part im not to shure off mind you its just supthing iv red)

in allthis game still has alote to be disierd, but at the same time has a lot of potenchile for when its fully working and as new things get added, like new classes ^.^

but in the end, if the game ends up having the same feel as WoW , i will be vary displeased with it, and end up stickign to the out dated ro1, witch i have a fealing alot of people will do,

so lets just hop things turn out well in the end, expesuly after how long iv bin waiting for it >.<

a the pain i feel is all i know
when the borken hart was delt
as if happynes befriended me not
like love had forsaken me
how a sun rise turn to dusk
my wormth had turn to frost
then i new and all i had now lost
but with this i say "i am ok"
and thows word will be true
atleast...one day
07-03-2007 04:28 AM