Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandalina
DragonBear Offline

Pandalina

Hey all. According to the very last announcement (not to mention the launcher), we have Pandalina in Pront. The thread in the Announcements section had this to say...

"In Prontera you will find Pandelina who has gifts to bestow our patient heroes, because we are so so sorry for all the downtime and inconvenience!! Rates have also been increased to 6/6/4 (no change to chests staying at 3, and cards are still 5)"

What if you are lower than 75 (which is required for her to talk with you)? My account was trashed (still trying to figure that one out), and my mains (both of whom were well over 75) are gone. So, more out of curiosity than anything, do lower levels not get rewarded? We returned to heRo after being away for far too long. Not long after, the server went down. Ever since it came back online, I have wondered...

Anyway, it's just a question that has been on my mind. Catch you all in game! Icon_smile
03-27-2021 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Pandalina

Pandelina only rewards characters of level 80 and above to sort of prevent people from making new accounts now to get her rewards and "farm" her that way if she gives rewards to say everyone. We believe that level 80 is a "reasonable spot" that someone playing casually can probably get to in a week. Pandelina is giving rewards as an apology to existing player who were playing during those 2 weeks of March, so this time we're targetting existing players who were already in hero as well.

03-27-2021 01:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DragonBear Offline

RE: Pandalina

Makes sense. I was playing in March, and despite my account being hacked, I can understand the reasoning. Having to share a computer sucks.
03-27-2021 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply