Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do any older players still play?
Arianna Offline
Personal heRO

Do any older players still play?

I'm hoping to get back into at least my important account. Not my merchants. XD But that's a long shot in life now.

Hai I'm Arianna. I'm a heRO vet. I haven't played in a very long time. But wondering if anyone still plays?
I was thinking about downloading the game again and figured I'd see who's active?
Evo still around? GM-Rahice and her crazy antics?
I know Precognition (guild) is likely still dead. FTF died a long time ago. Behemoth I think did as well.

Anikka-(Main)Sniper-86
Ari Anna-(BolterSP)Prof-98
Akkara-Ninja-60
Odena-Alchemist-77
Neferia-Sinx-71
Nyrien-Wizard-75
Amashu- High Priest-70
Lady Sylvanas-Linker-67
Ari Love-Dancer-57
[Image: Gif%20hero_zpskokchtmv.gif]
06-30-2021 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JFKH Offline

RE: Do any older players still play?

I think there are a lot of older player still playing here. I would recommend checking out the discord if you want faster replies, its more active than the forums.

As for account recovery I would suggest submitting a ticket unless the control panel is still not working or trying the discord.

I also stopped playing here for a while forgot my info AND used an old email address I deleted when I first registered here (2008 boomer). GMs were able to help me recovery my account and update my current info so it is possible.
06-30-2021 08:41 PM
LuxBasara Offline

(06-30-2021 04:24 PM)Arianna Wrote:  I'm hoping to get back into at least my important account. Not my merchants. XD But that's a long shot in life now.

Hai I'm Arianna. I'm a heRO vet. I haven't played in a very long time. But wondering if anyone still plays?
I was thinking about downloading the game again and figured I'd see who's active?
Evo still around? GM-Rahice and her crazy antics?
I know Precognition (guild) is likely still dead. FTF died a long time ago. Behemoth I think did as well.

Oh oh me me i recently got back into my old account. I was apart of behemoth for a bit Back in the day

Heartleess was my assassin
07-18-2021 01:06 PM
GM-Pereca Offline

Yeah there are a bunch of old players that still play as well as more coming back! Many of them lurk on the discord too. The discord is the best place to connect in my opinion. GM-Rahice is still around also. Hope to see you around!
07-18-2021 08:07 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hello Icon_smile

We'd be happy to help you recovere your old account(s) if needed.

I haven't seen Evo in over a year, I believe he paid us a visit last year. There are other vets around, we had a big event for the last birthday (october) and many of them came to check it out.

There are lots of fun new features to explore, including whole new regions (Lutia/Faeheim).

I hope you pay us a visit in game. ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-19-2021 07:29 AM