Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got locked out of my game accounts please fix gms
jets Offline

I got locked out of my game accounts please fix gms

Please fix my accounts I got locked out cause someone changed them but I never gave them out wont let me reset, accounts are [name of accounts removed by GM]
07-05-2021 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: I got locked out of my game accounts please fix gms

Greetings.

Please be advised, the forum is not the place for this type of request, nor is it the place to give out your account names as you did in your post. For this type of issue, players must submit a Support Ticket with as much detail on the situation as possible.

However, I did take a quick look at your accounts on the Control Panel and only see you logging them. There is nothing out of the ordinary on a quick glance. Keep in mind passwords are case sensitive, so make sure to check that Caps Lock isn't causing interference when inputting your account info. Typing in the wrong password a couple of times will block your account for several minutes as a protection measure.

You also have emails bound to each of your accounts, therefore, I recommend using the account recovery option on the control panel to gain access to them, in case you happened to forget your passwords, etc.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
07-06-2021 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply