Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obilgatory Introduction Post
Ashe Offline
Down with the Pants, Up with the Kilts!

Obilgatory Introduction Post

Hello, I found this sight hunting servers on the rate my server page, and have played this server once before, but a small group of players thought it would be neat to harass a little novice trying to become an acolyte, usually it wouldn't bother me but I wasn't having the best of days. To briefly put it, I'm going to give this one more try.

Alright, now that all of that is cleared up! I'd like you all to get to know me a little better? I'll tell you first about my RO life, then my real life I suppose.

I go by the character name Ashe, I doubt it'll be available but I have a few others I can use. I've been playing Ragnarok for almost a year... kind of, but I took an 8 month break do to a house fire, but now that I've gotten a new computer [and house], I've decided to come back. I've played many servers trying to find a good one, even the officials for the trial, but I'm pretty sure if I can find a nice guild full of people that I can enjoy my time her with thm, it will be a big help. My favorite classes are Hunter, Professor [I hate sage to no end], Priest, and Rogue. I'll admit I'm a slow leveler, but I enjoy spending time with friends and partying in large groups, that are often hard to find.

Now for the even more noring part, if your still reading, I'm thankful you took interest thus far.

As for my real life, it's not the greatest, but not too bad. I live in Texas, but I'm not a redneck or a "backwater hick" I'm 16 years of age, but rather large for my age. I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, 192 pounds, that's a bit personal but whatever. I have brown hair and a light beard? O.o; I attend Liberty Eylau High School, and am currently going into the eleventh grade. I like rock music, horror/zombie movies, cooking, reading books and the internet. I'm a very open minded person, which is a bit odd for me living in a redneck state. I have many gay friends, friends of all shapes and colors, friends whose german accent is so thick I can't understand what they're saying most of the time, but I love them all to death. :3

If you took the time to read all of that, Thanks a bunch! Icon_wink

[Image: ashesignature.png]
You wouldn't want to run into me in a dark allyway. ^.~

-Characters-
Ashe The Something - xx/xx Archer
Zensa - xx/x - Novice to be Rogue.
Albiero - xx/x - Novice to be Monk.
07-04-2007 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Obilgatory Introduction Post

Welcome to heRO guy who likes typing so much Icon_biggrin
07-04-2007 02:23 PM
Ashe Offline

RE:??Obilgatory Introduction Post

Bloody Wrote:Welcome to heRO guy who likes typing so much Icon_biggrin
I hate typing that much, I just end up typing everything on my mind. :x

-Characters-
07-04-2007 02:34 PM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Welcome to HeRO!

Sorry to hear about your past experience here, I'm pretty sure the group of people were just joking in an extremely cocky way. If you ever need help, don't be afraid to PM a sniper named Kamon. I'm rather hyper ingame, but I always love helping out the little newbies! Love

Hope 'ya like it here.
07-04-2007 02:38 PM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

Enjoy your stay.
07-04-2007 02:43 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Welcome again ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-04-2007 02:46 PM
Ashe Offline

GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome again ^_^

Thanks Everyone! :3

-Characters-
07-04-2007 02:48 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Please forgive Namine if she offended anyone... but somehow the username gives the impression that sir is a female (Ashe from FFXII was the first thing in Namine's mind from that name) and in the other post said so... then again, the introduction sounds like the otherwise... sorry for any gender misconception once more...

Every server has its ups and downs... even though Namine values heRO's closely knitted community as its best selling point, it has its fair share of problems, and certainly not everyone will act in a certain specific manner... It is pleasing to hear that Mr. Ashe (or miss...?) is giving heRO another try, and pray that this experience will be far supreme compare to the last~

Feel free to PM Namine in-game~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
07-04-2007 03:36 PM
Ashe Offline

Namine Wrote:Please forgive Namine if she offended anyone... but somehow the username gives the impression that sir is a female (Ashe from FFXII was the first thing in Namine's mind from that name) and in the other post said so... then again, the introduction sounds like the otherwise... sorry for any gender misconception once more...

Every server has its ups and downs... even though Namine values heRO's closely knitted community as its best selling point, it has its fair share of problems, and certainly not everyone will act in a certain specific manner... It is pleasing to hear that Mr. Ashe (or miss...?) is giving heRO another try, and pray that this experience will be far supreme compare to the last~

Feel free to PM Namine in-game~

Thanks Namine, and this is a Mr. for sure. :3

-Characters-
07-04-2007 04:02 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Ashe tales of the abyss.. Male char.. one name doesn't define gender..

./swt

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
07-04-2007 04:38 PM