Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GC damage Kickback
Slabb Offline

GC damage Kickback

Support Ticket system do not seem to be working so im kinda forced to do this on here.. I follow those information for my GC.

http://myrolife.blogspot.com/2016/05/und...cross.html

Im aware that im forced to receive 20% of my Hp as kickback BUT when a Peuz plate is equipped, as a paladin my type SHOULD become holy and I should be immune to the extra damage from GC

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Holy

Holy level 1 : 0% holy damage.

Also, when actually hitting enemies with GC I receive heaps of extra damage.. Vs 2 Raydrics a 4 hit GC put me from 100% Hp to 30-20% that's insane!! and those Raydrics aren't even dead yet!!

Here is my gear/stats , if you really expect me to not 1 shot Raydrics by this point I really don't know what to tell you..

https://imgur.com/WXnnVmn

As its stand I simply cannot aoe farm with this class since its the only aoe the paladin have... I really thought that by suffering through my crusader that I would be able to enjoy my aoe in the end.. Its a huge letdown to say the very least..
10-11-2021 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pereca Offline

RE: GC damage Kickback

Hi Slabb,

Are you wearing the Peuz Seal when you use the Peuz set? I just want to double check because you need to wear the complete set in order to get the Holy Armor property.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i..._Equip_Set

You are not wearing it in your screenshot so I just wanted to double check.
10-11-2021 04:41 PM
Slabb Offline

As you can clearly see on here , the description is properly divided and the requirement is only Paladin (not set plus paladin) , im expecting it to be the only requirement.. If its really not the case (God why Ho god why lets hope you're in the wrong here fml) Well a proper description edit is needed since it is very VERY not obvious. AND between you and me.. it would be a very high requirement to fix a skill...

Also even there, even if im meant to get that full BS kickback damage.. I still cannot 1shot 2 raydrics with ONE GC 10 with those stats, im preeety sure there's a problem there..

And... trying to bash 43k hp Renewal stats slaughter zombies for a 0.5% Seal and rest after each fight IF by miracle you didn't died is not what I call fun and interactive.. Icon_biggrin''

https://imgur.com/NTXVwIm
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 05:06 PM by Slabb.)
10-11-2021 04:47 PM
GM-Pereca Offline

Apologies for the confusion.

When writing new descriptions for items in heRO we have been following the default format that gravity has provided with regards to how combo and class bonuses are applied.

The current format first shows the items traits, then the combo set is listed along with any bonus you get from having the combo, and finally the item will list if you receive an extra bonus when you use the complete set if you are a certain class.

In the case of the Peuz set you only receive the paladin bonus if you have the complete set because it is listed beneath the set bonus.

The reason there is a distinction is because you receive a different bonus if you are wearing the complete set on a crusader vs if you are wearing the set as a paladin.

An official item that we have been using as an example for this sort of wording is the Stone Buckler.

https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname...rch=Search

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will take this into consideration and see if there is a way to rewrite this type of description to make it more clear.

I would like to offer you a Reset Coupon as compensation in case your current build was affected due to the misunderstanding. Please let me know when it would be a good timeframe to find you in game so I can give that to you. I will be around for the next half hour and then I will be unavailable until late this evening.
10-11-2021 05:36 PM
Slabb Offline

Just saw the stone buckler and really? That's how they think its properly formatted and make sense?.. ho wow.. ok.. Well its not your fault but still... Ouch.. And sure.. but I honestly dunno if imma continue playing... Icon_biggrin' Pront rn..
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 05:48 PM by Slabb.)
10-11-2021 05:44 PM
Slabb Offline

Having trained for a good while with Holy armor GC, even there its pretty difficult to pull off and I honestly wouldn't even want my worst enemy to had to go through what I had to get my pally to 87..(YES im having THIS much fun..) I honestly believe the GC kickback expect the base 20% should not be a thing when you have the chest plate to allow just more overall fun for the class (on top of allowing the pally to gear up something else on other piece of gear, except the armor that should always remove the GC extra kickback even on crusader tier srsly..)

As it is rn its just not fun and not well designed seriously..

And finally, everyone I talked to who played a lot of pally in the time usually say this skill is total derp and only useable in rare situations and I feel rly bad for the others new crusader players who will have to go through what I had to..
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021 11:02 AM by Slabb.)
10-18-2021 10:45 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

GC is bad since Day 1.
Also we dont have Renewal zombie slaughters.
Yes, often the bonus are listed in not the best way but at least its kept coherent with the original formatting therefore learnt once learnt for the next too.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
10-22-2021 05:43 PM