Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ashe is looking for a guild!
Ashe Offline
Down with the Pants, Up with the Kilts!

Ashe is looking for a guild!

Alright, right now I'm in lordz of Anarchy, and as great as they may be, they're not the kind of guild for me. I'm rather picky when I'm looking for a guild, so if you have a guil with the following requirements, leave a PM on the forums or PM me in game as Ashe The Something

Alright, now for the requirements-

1. WoE optional. I like woE but I'd rather not have to go every tiem it came on.

2. Active, and friendly members.

3. Professional titles, that kind of relate to the guilds name. I don't want ot be in a guild named "Holy Angels" or something and they give people the titles of "Silent Demon X", "Pwn U Hard" and that crap. :/

4. Ran by active guild leaders who care for their members and don't force them to slave for them. [I had abad experience on this one on my previous server]

Well, I'm a level 49 archer, soon to be hunter, active and friendly. Just leave a message or something. o.o;

[Image: ashesignature.png]
You wouldn't want to run into me in a dark allyway. ^.~

-Characters-
Ashe The Something - xx/xx Archer
Zensa - xx/x - Novice to be Rogue.
Albiero - xx/x - Novice to be Monk.
07-05-2007 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Ashe is looking for a guild!

Mr. Ashe may want to consider if he wants to give Legendary Warriors a try... Though Mr. Ashe has some specified requirements and hopes with expectations, Mr. Ashe is probably looking for somethings that are not necessarily listed here... But perhaps Namine can make a response to those points?

WoE is certainly optional... Namine and Ms. Peeka are both in the guild and certainly do not participate in WoE (Sometimes Namine plays, but hardly ever and rarely.)

Believe friendliness maybe something Mr. Ashe must decide for himself and evaluate personally... Namine cannot say that everyone is "definitely and completely friendly" as the guild has its fair share of the previous major arguments in the forum, but Mr. Ashe should certainly take a look personally before judging~

As for titles, players choose that personally... if they want to be "Pure Pwnage," a serious title, or "zneishwid8" that is up to them~ It is up to their own taste, though Mr. Ex and/or Namine holds all rights to reject a name if it is inappropriate for whatever reason.

Slaving... again, not something Namine can say, because she will obviously provide a biased answer, hm? Just like friendliness, that is something Mr. Ashe must decide for himself~

Guild leader activity...? As in, will Mr. Ex be online? The only possible concern regarding this is that how come he is always online at all time and all moments =o (really, it is amazing how he is not banned for being a humanoid bot yet Icon_biggrin)

Contact Ms. Peeka, Ms. Coral or Namine ingame~ Mr. Ex is most likely either too busy training to answer PM, or overall just doing his bot-ing things~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
07-05-2007 04:20 PM
Ashe Offline
Down with the Pants, Up with the Kilts!

RE:??Ashe is looking for a guild!

Thanks Namine, I'll be awaiting a few more offers before I make a choice. I've gotten two really nice ones so far, but I want to give the others time before I make a quick move. :3

[Image: ashesignature.png]
You wouldn't want to run into me in a dark allyway. ^.~

-Characters-
Ashe The Something - xx/xx Archer
Zensa - xx/x - Novice to be Rogue.
Albiero - xx/x - Novice to be Monk.
07-05-2007 04:28 PM