Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
issues i've seen
momentdan Offline

issues i've seen

I main a star glad. The issue i have found is there is no info on them within the community. not even the wiki has info. I am talking about the command to memorize a map and also (decent amount of servers have this) a npc or a command to un-memorize a map/monster. otherwise this class is extremely niche. is there any info out there that i may have missed? I am new and have been going through the wiki slowly
05-23-2023 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
momentdan Offline

RE: issues i've seen

to add fuel to the fire. i tried to figure out how to get to neko island. took 30 minutes of looking in alberta b4 i decided to go look it up again. you wiki says the following.

Neko Island
Difficulty: Easy
Experience: Focuses on Job Exp. There are Wild Rose and Nekoring to provide Base Exp.
Items: Catfoot Hairpin, Black Cat, Nekoring Backpack, Wild Rose Card, Leaf Cat Card, Autumn Leaf Cat Card, Nekoring Card
To reach this location head to the Alberta docks and find the Cat NPC. The NPC will ferry you over to the island for 5,000 Zeny. This place has some of the best loot you can pick up and sell so early in your leveling journey. Only problem is that there is such a huge skew to Job Experience that you may wind up very low level upon reaching Job 50. You will want to balance out your levels elsewhere. Farming Nekoring for Base experience won’t cut it forever.

Now how you actually get there is as follows. you talk to the cat in alberta he will send you to malangdo island for 5k zeny. Onces here locate furr (just north of where you teleported in at) he will then take you to neko island.

The info didnt take me long to find once i figured out that the "guide" was literally half the information
05-23-2023 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: issues i've seen

Hi there, the wiki is mostly written by the community and GMs provide info that players cannot get (such as if there's script related chances, or script info that normal players may not know.) So if you see improvements possible to the wiki, you can always join to edit to improve it or ask away in the wiki channel. Discord is lot more active than forums these days so you'll get replies a lot sooner there (as evidence by this post being so late).

As for record, yes inside the reset master's house, you can reset for Star Gladiator as well. You're right that we should add that convenience NPC to be mentioned in the mechanics page. Note that the reset does cost you and is not free, similar to how our reset NPC has a cost as well. However, the reset for Star Gladiator is not as expensive as the skill/stat reset.

06-11-2023 05:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply