Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pneuma Graphic Bug
Sheepdude Offline

Pneuma Graphic Bug

This isn't a terrible bug, it's probably just an issue with my video card, but twice now I've cast pneuma in amatsu dungeon and most the screen turns white until I relog.

I'm not asking for any sort of fix, I just thought it'd be interesting to show. Icon_wink

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: signature.jpg]
07-08-2007 10:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

RE: Pneuma Graphic Bug

yeah it doesnt have anything to do with pneuma its happened to me a few times as well.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
07-08-2007 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

*nods* same here, I don't recall what were the actions before hand though... sorry

Peeka~
07-08-2007 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yamaha Offline
Bring it on

It used to happen to me in Seals, but not anymore........ and i wasn't using pneuma..... o.o'

Yamaha -=- Need For Speed
-= The Rekinjustu Way =-

Hayabusa -=- Xplod
-= Triple X =-
07-08-2007 11:08 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Hmm that's happened to me on other servers as well. First time though was during a Christmas event, so I thought the GM's did some reprogramming to put snow on the ground. Maybe god decided to show you where the spirits you were killing were going?

I dunno, usually relogging fixes the problem
07-09-2007 12:36 AM
Sheepdude Offline

It might not be pneuma, but it occured right when I clicked to use the skill, which made me think that was the cause of it.

You're right, relogging fixes the problem, it's just an interesting graphical bug.

07-12-2007 06:24 AM
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

It's a problem with your video card reading too many things (skills, classes, movements, etc..) from the server at once. Regardless of the type of card you have this can happen to anyone. If it stays that way the fix is to just reload your video card drivers other than that it's as simple as Joe said, just re-log.

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
07-12-2007 09:19 AM
Sheepdude Offline

Mmm I have a BFGTech GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB video card, so I guess it really can happen regardless of the card's caliber.

07-14-2007 11:01 PM