Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
08-04-2007 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes

lolz, transformers unfortunately i have been told by lots of people that its good. but i have worked on far too many machineries and robots to not go "OMG!!!! you can't do that!!! argh!!! physics out the window!!! argh, i am going to write a letter to the producer telling them how impossible that is!!!":twisted:

therefore i will simply wait for the DVD to come out and watch it then where i can scream all i want in front of my TVIcon_twisted. Laugh

DB i felt is a drag after god knows how many episodes. i think i was in year 2 when that first came out and i am still hearing that they aren't stopping just yet. (note that i stopped watching it after Z) and they over-exagerate things too dramatically and the super-saiyanism and the fact goku has resurrected how many times now? doesn't ppl stay dead anymore?Mad

matrix imo, the only good one is the first one.

oh and i am loving this anime called "Ayakashi- collection of japanese classic horror stories". it is basically 3 of the most well known traditional kabuki horror plays, i think, but i really like it.Love

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2007 03:17 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
08-05-2007 03:16 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

aww but then you'll really be missing out on some awesome sound quality, Transformers is just one of those movies you really must see in the theaters
you can't beat super widescreen and 9.1 surround sound XD

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-05-2007 03:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

hehehe MotokoLaughLaughLaugh

You remind me of my dad... always finding the impossible in every movie and finding it bad cause that contradicts this or this cannot become that...

I never understood why some people just has to find the bad in awesome movies... but maybe its cause i dont think enouth... just maybe

Anyways i freaking Love Transformers, though it was confusing at the end... who was who... I was like "Hey arnt they together".... and "Didn't he die"... *was very confused... but Love it anyways*Laugh

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
08-07-2007 12:01 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

i am like your dad O_o Question Mark

movies needs to make sense or else they should not make sense at all. trying to make sense the not-make-sense-able just does not work. it is like trying to get Andrea Bocelli to sing J-pop. (KYAAAAAA!!! Bocelli)

He has a beautiful voice but by all means it will not fit at all though i would not mind experimenting with it. or trying to play a Haydn concerto with a harmonica.

omg thats giving me ideas, but i am so musically illiterate to be able to even picture that.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
08-07-2007 08:47 AM
YouKnowWho Offline

My favorite anime is definitely Neon Genesis Evangelion. At first it's just like "Cool...aliens, robots, Gendou...cool..." Then the storyline basically explodes. I don't want to say anything that would spoil it but if you have seen it, then you understand what I'm saying. Everything seems to crash into a deep, wild plot in the end. Not only did the plot just drive me wild, but the how deeply it made me think. I spent so many hours just thinking about the whole thing, it was insane. Even now there are still things to think about.

Among my other favorites are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, FLCL, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Mahoromatic. Each one had a storyline you could definately think about. That's what I look for in anime, most of the time: something to think about. If you know what FLCL is you may be thinking "Wtf is he talking about?" Well, that show had it's thoughtful moments...in fact, it had a lot of them.

Well anyway, if I think of anything else, I'll post! :D
11-02-2007 01:44 AM