Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes

OH YEAH!!!??HI REI'S!!! Icon_wink YAY!

forgot to put on one above, and just came on my mind... I have to admit that i've seen all 275 episodes of Dragon Ball Z, and i HAVE ALL OF THEM TOO! AND ALL THE MOVIES! which are on poorly made DVD's, so the quality isnt too great, and are in Japanese and with subtitles that are hard to read due to the lack of quality, but still good. Icon_biggrin
oh and the FMA Movie Conqueror of Shambala (spelling?) i thought was amazing! Ok
anyways, yep fun times! Icon_smile

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
07-20-2007 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

I don't get why some people hate Dragon Ball... Thinking
07-25-2007 02:33 AM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

Only problem with Dragon Ball is that it's way way over dramatic, still a good series, well, GT was ok, DBZ and DB were way better.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
07-25-2007 04:01 AM
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline

@Rei: you think so Rei? Dramatic? xD??ok then... idk i guess im not one to think of it as dramatic (other than story of it and intense situations and fighting).. but i guess depends on how and??what kind of dramatic... idk... i loved DB and DBZ?? GT is cool havent been able to??watch barely any of it but i thought was good.... (heard that later it gets kinda 'worse' but whatever... im not one to be a credict [<spelling?])
@Bloody: I love Dragon Ball and others after! Icon_smile??just me but the story line is great i thought.??im with you too... why do </U>some<U> people dont like it? who knows... lol my mom doesnt like it cuz she says its just a bunch of fighter freakies with thier wierd and odd attack noises... like HIYAI YOOOO??AAHH!??(of course she over-exagerated it a lil TOO much.. but oh well i love her)
anyways i love it! took forever to get through all the episodes on my computer /sigh; ??but was fun to watch all for once! Icon_biggrin... and not be cut off at the Freiza Saga on Toonami.??after watching all them.. I wanna be able to just take off and fly like them! luckiez! Mad

07-25-2007 04:46 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

go go magic girl shoujo henshin rei-18 !! ^.^

hee hee Wedding Peach, Alien Nine, and Magic Knight Rayearth are a few of my favorites out of left field ^.^

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-25-2007 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

I loved the movie 300... best war movie EVER!!! The pecial effects and tactics and grphics were just phenominal... well for me atleast...
I also loved Grandma's boy... best comedy EVER!!! hehe if you havnt seen i suggest you watch it... im 100% sure you'd all love it
I also liked the movie District 13... was good action as well as funny(especially if your french cause well... the movie is french with english subtitles... and subtitles are sometimes not too accurate... i should know)

and for animes... well um very short list... NarutoLaugh though eventually it will grow cause of someone i know very well *points at Sekaru*

And im looking foward to a halo movie wich i know will eventually happen... cause FYI I LOVE HALO SO ********* MUCH(damn no /rice emoticon on forums)Love

"UPDATE"

Also 2 awesome movies is Ong Bak and The Protector... they are AWESOMLESSNESSLY AWESOME!!!!(and yes awesomlessnessly is now a word)

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2007 08:39 AM by Static.)
07-25-2007 02:57 PM
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline

lol funny! i just watched Grandma's Boy at my friends house the other night ago!??@Static: the friend that i told you about that plays Halo lol... we watched in his room on his Xbox 360 Love -end@
its a pretty funny movie... the matrix guy, JP, was funny with his two personalities of himself and matrix genious coolness side, and his ROBOT side of confusion... lol and his odd robot noises when he moves or does something with movement randomly throughout the movie lol.. and the main guy was funny with??him and his gramdma and his 'roommates' Laugh oh dear Sweat
and jeff was like a lil 5 year old room was awesome though... but he was just TOO big for it! XD
and the friend of the main guy always with some sort of new form of weed or drugs to smoke??LOL awesome and funny! did good in the movie.. and the indian and the chineese guy that came in aventually through the movie lol AND THE MONKEY THAT KNOWS SOME SORT OF KUNGFOO OR KARATE!!! lol??that was great, then when the monkey jumps....?? oops i wont say anymore..... sorry saying too much of it.?? just a funny movie! LaughLaughLaugh
No1
ps- not appropriate for younger ages.... its unrated movie

07-27-2007 08:33 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Movies.. hm

300 is a Love like static said.
Brave Heart
The Patriot (Mel Gibson)
Die Hard series (4.0 anyone?)
Terminator (well, 2nd and 3rd)
Predator (1st only, 2nd sucked)
Matrix (omg <3)
Lethal Weapon series
Ocean Eleven & Twelve
The Jackal

and more that doesn't come to mind now Cry

As for DB, I was watching it on TV (1 episode per day). I can't remember how long did it take to watch it from the first episode until GT's last episode Icon_biggrin . I just remember it took a real real long time.
07-29-2007 06:41 AM
Altaire Offline

I hardly watch movies D:. I don't think I have a favourite.. I like too many x). Heh, but there's one movie that makes me laugh everytime I watch it though: Finding Nemo. I looove that movie xD. I also like Studio Ghibli films Icon_biggrin.

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
07-30-2007 08:08 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Fyi Rei Gt is not made by Akira and neither were the movies so everything that happened is just random stuff except for Broly ./gg BROLY! hehe

But I agree about the dramatic part...*quotes*

VEGETA YOUR GONNA DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET!!!!!

lol! ^_^ but then again what isn't dramatic in its own way?

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
07-31-2007 06:28 PM