Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To everyone.
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

RE: To everyone.

Actually, it sometimes is needed. Like once I did part of the sage quest, the item collection part, and for some reason it wouldn't let me go on, so, since I had already gotten the items then he was able to just give them to me after we figured out what was wrong. Also, if there's a glitch or something in the server and you lose a bunch of items, then wouldn't you want them back? It does help, but it can be abused very easily if the GM has a legit account

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
07-19-2007 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

The only reason GMs are given @item is so they can hold events and such. And like Panda said, not all GMs have it. It would be a real shame if Choco didn't have the item command anymore. Right now she is the most active and fun GM on the server. She is hosting events most of the time. Even with my weird time zone (10:50am now), I get to participate in her events.

Panda already said what is the best course of action for the future would be. She already said she is going to keep a close eye on the logs to find any possible abuse. Heh poor thing will have less time to play. So let's cut the crap and arguing, and let this topic just die.

Herm did a bad thing, he got punished. We all appreciate what he did and thank him for what he gave to the server. He is but a human, so drop the hate and move on. It isn't like he made millions of items and ruined the server's economy. Just let it go ...
07-19-2007 03:49 AM
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

Yetipunk Wrote:It doesn't have to be life. It won't ever be again seeing that Panda checks the GM logs now.
my point was "it happens, it's a natural part of life, people make mistakes..."

so yea it is life regardless of if you do all the necessary things to prevent it, people slip. It's not like he was doing like an admin I know that hordes donation money for himself and then told his team that the server never had any money <_<... (No it's not pandora note the "his" and "himself")

bloody Wrote:Panda already said what is the best course of action for the future would be. She already said she is going to keep a close eye on the logs to find any possible abuse. Heh poor thing will have less time to play. So let's cut the crap and arguing, and let this topic just die.

Herm did a bad thing, he got punished. We all appreciate what he did and thank him for what he gave to the server. He is but a human, so drop the hate and move on. It isn't like he made millions of items and ruined the server's economy. Just let it go ...

word /no1

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
07-19-2007 09:18 AM
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

You know i love you baby. =( R.I.P Ryan. For life. <3
07-26-2007 12:23 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

i'm so sorry i missed you by these few days hermes ><

i regret i couldn't have said good-bye or stood up for you or something...

good luck acclimating to real life again ^.^

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-26-2007 06:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply