Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To everyone.
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

RE: To everyone.

I somehow doubt he'd want to play again if he had his account wiped. But I wouldn't object to that alternative. He screwed up, and I have to be honest and say I'm not surprised these things happened. That being said, I also think he's a good person at heart, and I think a lot of people would support him having a second chance. I think it speaks volumes how such a variety of players from different guilds and countries are already supportive of the idea despite consistant conflicts within themselves.

That decision though is out of all our hands. Just bringing the points up.

I'd tell you to keep in touch, Ryan. But your lazy self won't do anything about it. =oP
07-17-2007 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Enfermeira Joy Offline
Enfermeira Joy s2 Yamaha

I really like Ryan, but honestly his actions to me are not acceptable. I think that once you become a GM you gotta understand that it's not a power for your sake, it's to be used in player's sake. Don't you people get that? I mean, I like him too, but this gets me a lot angry. I work very hard to get my stuff and I am a GM, I spend hours hunting stems to make less then 1kk, I am not equipped, I lose the events I host, and still I'm glad things are this way. I shouldn't abuse my powers, neither any gm. Are you all "oh it's ok" because he's a friend, right? But try to keep in mind that accusations that we always get that we have corrupt gms, like the one Sekaru made to me, is probably because of this mushy reaction. Forks and fire. Like bot, like ks, like harassment, all together and even worse. Not acceptable. At all. I hope at least one person do think like me and all the others stop for a while to think about what happened before going around saying that the decisions taken over this subject were over the top, or anything like it. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he's my friend, but man, this makes me sick u.u. As a player this all makes me sick, as a person it makes me sick. Not his action, the reaction mainly.

[Image: ?action=view&current=fs1A_.png]
Enfermeira Joy - High Priest - 8x
Princess Peach - Hunter - 8x
The Joy's Shop
07-17-2007 10:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Which is why, you should report weird activities, and GM activities. Not to the same gm, be smart *wink*, if you don't feel comfortable talking to me, talk to another gm, and try all of them, or then try your friends, then all of you come and talk to us. The GM team doesn't approve this kind of behavior, hence the banishment. Don't let anyone make you a fool.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
07-17-2007 10:43 PM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

It's still double posting if you post on your legit and then GM name you know, Chocolate. XD

Sorry, I just had to point that out.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-17-2007 10:47 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

no of course i don't approve of it, and if Rain-san does talk to me again, i'll probably either throw things at him or smack him with my dewm-trout
being friends is more than giving things away, or earning allegience by kicking the snot out of someone - it's about giving people support when something bad happens (even if it's entirely their fault /swt...) and helping them realize why they never want to do it again

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
07-17-2007 10:50 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Ryan was a good gm and a nice player but he has to be banned for what he did, thats how thing works. I support you chocolate. With powers also come responsabilitys.

On a side note I wonder why people who are banned from the game are also banned on forum, preventing them to hang on forum and say some hellos...

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
07-17-2007 10:53 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

At no point, what-so-ever, did I remotely come close to saying this is acceptable. I absolutely entirely am against cheating in any way. I also in no way mentioned he should stay because of him being a friend or an enemy. Quite honestly, the last thing I said to Ryan regarding our relation was "Friends? HAH! Yeah ****** right. "

However, after reflecting I feel he probably truly does regret his actions, and would do his best to make amends for his actions were he given another chance. Power can corrupt even the best of men, he's had his first taste of it and succumbed. And painfully discovered the outcome of such things, and without a doubt learned from it. I agree, he should suffer some punishment for it. No crime should simply be looked over, *however*, I do not feel we *have* to enstate the worst possible punishment. He's never made a transgression prior to the incident, he's always been helpful to the community , patient, understanding, kind. Like I said, he's a good guy at heart.

Let ye who has not sinned, cast the first stone. Icon_wink
07-17-2007 10:55 PM
jman212 Offline

Talk to a GM lawl..That was foonyy..Ok

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
07-17-2007 11:01 PM
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

i didnt kno hermes that well, but i have a feeling heRO will be pretty quiet for the next few weeks or so. i guess he made that much of an impact on the community. i onli knew him for a few days and i knew him not as hermes, but on his legit. he has alot of charisma, and it showed thru the way he interacted with the community as well as thru the many events he hosted.

ppl arent perfect and power can get to even the best of them, but i mean compared to wad ive witnessed on other servers, at least he had the decency to acknowledge his own faults and apologize to everyone, gm team and community. banning is certainly one way of making an example out of them, but i dun necessarily agree that it "teaches" them anything.

not that the opinion of 1 random/unknown player even matters, but i would definitely be for giving him another chance with a fresh, clean start. ultimately it's up to pandora, but i dun think it hurts to propose such an idea Icon_razz

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
07-17-2007 11:12 PM
Yetipunk Offline

It is hard to resist if you have your own character. Thats why GMs shouldn't play on their own server IMO. Icon_razz I suggest Pandora take away some GM abilities from GMs like @spawn, @monster, ect. And also make GMs not be able to trade any items/zenny. Yes it would make it a little more difficult to do events but would you rather have a screwed up server or just have to find a way for GMs to do events. I've seen other servers use this method and it has worked well. No I don't play on the server so don't start with that. >.>

Oh, and I wouldn't give him another chance. Once corrupt always corrupt. Ok

Also, corrupt people can be great people, just don't let them have any responsibility.

coocoocachoo
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2007 11:18 PM by Yetipunk.)
07-17-2007 11:15 PM