Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit

Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage, two guilds with mysterious pasts. They are now recruiting active players to carry on the work that was asked for them to do. Will you join and cleanse this world of its impurity?

Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage:

-Both level 5 guilds, with enough room for members and friends.
-Looking for active guild members.
-Friendly and helpful leaders.
-Participate in WoE.

Requirements:
1)Must be active, we don't require you to be on all night and all day.
Just enough to let us know that you're still alive.

2)Be respectful to other players (especially guild members).
Competitiveness is encouraged.

3)Be able to participate in WoE from time to time.

4)You will not be taxed, unless its requested.

[/b]Contact[b]
Death Dealers:
Tripp- Leader
Draken - Leader

BloodStained Lineage
:
BloodLust8- Leader
Archiver or Dark Arch - leader

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2007 05:35 PM by Jasper.)
07-26-2007 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit

I'm waiting for the day when Dark Arch leaves to BSL.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
07-26-2007 09:18 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

if you join we'd be so happy and it'd make us all like, so cheerful, okay?

*^v^*

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-26-2007 10:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archiver Offline

People assume because we don't WoE and don't have a lot of actives that we aren't great guilds. The more people become stuck on this thought the less actives we will have and the less WoEing will be done. No one is willing to step up to the plate and lvl and work hard. They all want to just join LoA and be leeched or have everything handed to them like an order in a restaurant. (BSL has had many leave to LoA...im talking from experience) We in BSL and DD try to treat our guilds as more, as family. It seems because we don't baby them that they look for another guild. I must admit we are still learning to lead, but we aren't bad at the moment. Our longest members would have it no other way ^_^ they are having fun.
I would very much appreciate new family members to share our experiences and glory with. But we can not do it without the help of our family. Thankyou ^_^.

Archiver(Paladin)
Faithless Archiver(Lord Knight)
Noahs Arch(Beloved BlackSmith)

In God We Trust.....
07-28-2007 12:06 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:People assume because we don't WoE and don't have a lot of actives that we aren't great guilds.

Huh?...I thought of DD and BSL as actually two of the bigger guilds on HeRO really to be honest =/
Tripp is also one of the coolest players on this server, along with Draken, and I want to believe you are the same way too Archiver.
I'm sorry members leave to join other guilds, but I don't really know why this has happened, people like things to be simple. I don't want to sound a little rude or biased *since I'm in LoA* but isn't it wrong to talk about other guilds like this on your own guild recruitment? I'm in LoA cause I don't haveta WoE, not to be leeched the whole time by my guild *which I'm not*
It's also a tad biased since you only name out LoA and not just say "they join other guilds."

I guess what I'm saying is don't try to talk about other guilds like this in your recruitment topic because it comes off as very rude to members that joined those guilds in the first place and have been loyal to their guilds they joined :]

And last thing is last, good luck with your recruiting, I do think DD and BSL are cool guilds and I've never had an issue with a member from it.
07-28-2007 03:48 AM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

It's also a tad biased since you only name out LoA and not just say "they join other guilds."

Well i can speak from actual experiance, I was sitting in Payon one day, cloaked as usual when i was on my sin,

i wont name any names but i did read this exact quote from an loa member talking to one of our newly recruited people, This is the convo they had

"whyd u join bsl" <- loa member
"theyer nice and i like them" <-bsl member
"dun join bsl leave that nub guild they suck and theyll make you woe and give them exp and money"<- loa member
"really ?"<-bsl member
"yes join loa were way better than those nubs blood, floss, and arch"<- loa member
"ok let me leave my guild"<-bsl member
"great welcome to loa" <- loa member
"thanks for the invite" <-bsl member

Now im not trying to start crap with loa or anything, but seriously stealing guildies is just wrong....

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
07-28-2007 07:41 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

*Geonosis is in the same boat as BSL and DD >L

ThinkingMad

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-28-2007 08:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archiver Offline

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned another guild in our recruiting, but I am just giving the true solid and cold.??In the past month over 6 people have left for LoA.??Lust later recieves pms such as "your guild sucks".??I actually know of a fact that some of them are leeched and handed items.??I did not say all nor do I have the evidence to say all of the members of LoA are leeched, but I know that some that left our guild are leeched.??I wouldn't imagine that people are rewarded for leaving our guild so that is probably a normal.
???? I am not saying LoA is a bad guild or nothing.??The purpose of me writing this in the first place was just say that in our guilds (Both DD and BSL) you won't be leeched to trans.??You will have to work hard and know that you will have friends to help ^_^.??Hard work builds character as well.??I have better learned to use Archiver through hard work and many failures.??We party and share exp all the time, but without your own footing you can not climb to glory...

(And oh yeah ^_^;; this is for our new members not a guild debate. Lets get back on track, enough with LoA talk.)

Archiver(Paladin)
Faithless Archiver(Lord Knight)
Noahs Arch(Beloved BlackSmith)

In God We Trust.....
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2007 12:01 PM by Archiver.)
07-28-2007 11:59 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Archiver Wrote:Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned another guild in our recruiting, but I am just giving the true solid and cold. In the past month over 6 people have left for LoA. Lust later recieves pms such as "your guild sucks". I actually know of a fact that some of them are leeched and handed items. I did not say all nor do I have the evidence to say all of the members of LoA are leeched, but I know that some that left our guild are leeched. I wouldn't imagine that people are rewarded for leaving our guild so that is probably a normal.
I am not saying LoA is a bad guild or nothing. The purpose of me writing this in the first place was just say that in our guilds (Both DD and BSL) you won't be leeched to trans. You will have to work hard and know that you will have friends to help ^_^. Hard work builds character as well. I have better learned to use Archiver through hard work and many failures. We party and share exp all the time, but without your own footing you can not climb to glory...

(And oh yeah ^_^;; this is for our new members not a guild debate. Lets get back on track, enough with LoA talk.)

I just want to say something.
Is there a problem in getting handed items? I ask for boots/shoes because I am in a guild that can afford to get them from castle drops and doing Bios Parties. I myself have hunted most of my equips, actually the last equip I hunted was 30 shoes in a couple days. The cards I get I have hunted, The pest I just got, and the verit I just got, I hunted myself, buying the coats for the pest(not getting them handed over) and hunting the shoes for the verit for my other char. Now I know people that say "omg you got those from LoA", not true at all. Do you think because I spam on main B>verit, B>raydric, and sitting in pront is going to get me my "haxx" equips? we hunt what we have, alot of LoA does not sit in Pront all day just chatting away, sharing endless stories on how a seal happened to spawn on you and kill you and you dont want to go back to lvling because of it.

The items we give to new people are the items we no longer need, I gave +6 sandals(which arent that good) to a member because I didn't need them, and so what? I've given so much headgear that I wished to keep that Ive given away for free, in total it would amount to at least 6-8mil. Do you want us to be greedy and keep all the items for ourselves so people can hate us more?I've been given 50 Elu from a person in the guild thats been playing for a month for no charge at all Your just spreading the "LoA has given everyone raydrics, +9 boots and tharas, and Pole Axe[1]'s" lie around.

LoA is not a leech-me-to-trans factory, How do we leech lvls below 85 when most of the guild is in the 90's? Our guild Average is 87, so tell me how do we leech people in Payon, Amatsu, Toy Factory, Soils, Ancient Mummies, and Seals? The people that scream LoA is a leech guild the most are the people that rarely step into bios, we rarely tolerate leechers in bios 3 because that is our EXP, while you will see someone afk once in a while, because hey it happens, some people have to walk away from the computer once in a while believe it or not, I have seen whole parties leeching in bios from other guilds with 2-3 people actually doing the work, But I dont hear "OMG xxxxx is leeching their entire guild", Dont believe me?I have the screenshots. Quit the LoA is hackers/Leechers/Cheaters bs. and resume to recruiting your guild.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2007 02:59 PM by SwiftStrike.)
07-28-2007 02:51 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

Everyone shut up and move your little arguments else were. Make your own post defending or attacking LoA...i don't care...but take it else where. This post was intended to recruit those looking for a guild, those new to the server, etc. So bug off and fight somewhere else, not in this thread.

Good Day
~Tripp~

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
07-28-2007 05:13 PM