Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BenBen wants a guild~
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: BenBen wants a guild~

i'd just like to mention that my guild Geonosis is making a fresh start and promoting for all new members ^.^

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-03-2007 05:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bensei Offline

now it becomes pretty hard, i didnt expect too many replies to be honest, since im a 1/1 novice yet.

ill talk to you all later in game, and make my decision then. ill try to decide well, i always am a very loyal member, when i decide to join someones guild, i well raise and fall with them, no matter what. and of course i hope that people will help me out with leveling from time to time, (as you can guess, lvling a bard can be a pain in the ass, but this time i feel like playing the class from beginning and not choosing an "easy to lvl" char). anyway, once i got my bard to a decent lvl (probably arround lvl 70-80) ill start to woe sundays, im not sure if i will be ready for this woe, but i will be for next week in the worst case.

[Image: brandnewbensig.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2007 05:46 PM by bensei.)
08-03-2007 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

bensei Wrote:and of course i hope that people will help me out with leveling from time to time, (as you can guess, lvling a bard can be a pain in the ass, but this time i feel like playing the class from beginning and not choosing an "easy to lvl" char).
I find that bard is actually easier then hunter to lvl and hunter is probably one of the easiest class to lvl.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
08-04-2007 02:40 AM
bensei Offline

GM-Auron Wrote:
bensei Wrote:and of course i hope that people will help me out with leveling from time to time, (as you can guess, lvling a bard can be a pain in the ass, but this time i feel like playing the class from beginning and not choosing an "easy to lvl" char).
I find that bard is actually easier then hunter to lvl and hunter is probably one of the easiest class to lvl.

i cant agree to that to be honest, bards have as Minstrel do too, a annoying lack of hp, it isnt even worth running a "vit" bard. sure they do have tons of sp, wich help you in spamming Double Strafe, but i find that the lack of traps makes then harder to lvl than hunters.

One thing makes it easy to lvl them though. The song wich reduces cast time and after cast delays (not sure about the name here, on my other server its A poem of Bragi), since you can team up with a priest/high priest, and have some fun on the skellington map.

And one thing could be to just DS Mvps from the max range....

anyway, ill see how it goes =)

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2007 04:07 AM by bensei.)
08-04-2007 04:06 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

the fun part about ranged classes tho is you don't need much hp, just get as far from your enemy as you can ^.^

Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-04-2007 01:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Felix Offline
I ♥ EXPLOSIVES

when you guys say bards are easy to lvl i see
"bards are easy to lvl if you only kill seals/stings"

my bard has it easy on those maps, but what about other maps? most maps are crowded with monsters and i have to 1) warp or 2) spam charge arrow to keep the mob off me. other class would jus kill the mob. as ben says we don't use traps so we can jus hold them into place. i am not saying they are too hard to lvl, bards are a very fun class, but can be a pain at times.

if you kno other maps that are "easy", recommendations for fast lvling would be nice. No1

but guild related~
MI GUILD SUX! n ben got a guild already Icon_cool

[Image: 20roe4k.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2007 06:35 PM by Felix.)
08-04-2007 06:35 PM
bensei Offline

Felix Wrote:when you guys say bards are easy to lvl i see
"bards are easy to lvl if you only kill seals/stings"

my bard has it easy on those maps, but what about other maps? most maps are crowded with monsters and i have to 1) warp or 2) spam charge arrow to keep the mob off me. other class would jus kill the mob. as ben says we don't use traps so we can jus hold them into place. i am not saying they are too hard to lvl, bards are a very fun class, but can be a pain at times.

if you kno other maps that are "easy", recommendations for fast lvling would be nice. No1

but guild related~
MI GUILD SUX! n ben got a guild already Icon_cool

true, bards are as well as minstrels VERY limited in their lvling areas since we really cant mobb in any way.

anyway, im looking forward to find a priest in game who would party with me in skellingtton, Magnus exorcismus and Magic strings sure is a effective combo ;3

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2007 06:48 PM by bensei.)
08-04-2007 06:48 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

what's wrong with arrow shower O.o

08-04-2007 07:13 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

in regards to limited leveling areas, not really. i use my baby dancer to kill MVPs when i am bored. unfortunately often i realize that thats sometimes even more boring.

however its true that the main leveling areas are seals and stings. though i also used to hunt stoves and obsidians and flywing away from teddies for the sake of thrill ride.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
08-05-2007 03:00 AM
bensei Offline

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:what's wrong with arrow shower O.o

Arrow shower is terribly weak; Too weak to kill a monster mobb at least.

Mainly its used to move hunter/sniper traps from one point to another. but except that i would seriously call the skills useless.

@ayanami

well they are still a part of the archer class; so mvping is a easy game with them. thats what i hoping for btw, i guess ill mostly hunt mvps to get exp in the last lvl.

08-05-2007 03:10 AM