Big woopie doodie, I fail to see what the big issue is on all of this o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-06-2007 03:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Ban plx

1- I want him jailed/muted, everyone with half a brain knows that this is not enough to ban someone.

2- If I play with 5 people on the whole server who can respect each other, I am happy enough.

3- What's wrong with punishing people who break the rules?

4- So if he just "cussed" once, does it make it ok? So is it ok to bot at porings once? Not like poring dolls or poring cards can effect the economy. And the exp from porings is so lousy. No, you can't bot at porings not because of the profitability, but the RULES clearly state that.

5- I don't run around disrespecting people, so I expect NOT to be disrespected. I never talked to him before today, and the first conversation we have is "fucking noob" ? No thanks.

6- I am willing to report the whole server if they decided to start disrespecting me WITHOUT a proper reason. If I didn't disrespect you, don't mess with me, because I will report you.

With that said, I don't see a reason for you or anyone else to post. This is really simple. If he can't learn to respect people, he'll get reported.
08-06-2007 03:16 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:1- I want him jailed/muted, everyone with half a brain knows that this is not enough to ban someone.

Then why in title do you say "Ban Plx?"

Personally he was a jerk granted...BUTTTTTTTTTTT...

Quote:4- So if he just "cussed" once, does it make it ok? So is it ok to bot at porings once? Not like poring dolls or poring cards can effect the economy. And the exp from porings is so lousy. No, you can't bot at porings not because of the profitability, but the RULES clearly state that.

No cussing is nowhere near as bad as botting, they are not even probably seen as equal unless you are totally harrasing someone way too much, which we all know there are those points you can reach. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but this topic really went too far outta nowhere on something so simple. So much drama over a stupid freaking cussword and a few insults.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2007 03:26 AM by Aaronock.)
08-06-2007 03:26 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

It only got this far because his "friends" are "defending" him. As if he is innocent or I am reporting him for NO reason >_> and the "Ban plx" might have been a mistake, but I meant it in a "saracastic" way. I don't use plz plx plox unless I am playing around, I don't use that type of language when I am serious Sweat
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2007 03:34 AM by Bloody.)
08-06-2007 03:31 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

In a report forum you should be serious, it is a report after all, it shouldn't be a joking matter.

08-06-2007 03:40 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Yes mom Icon_smile
08-06-2007 03:52 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I AM NOT MOM >(

08-06-2007 03:55 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Jail/Mute plx

Yes aunt Icon_smile

TOPIC NAME EDITED Icon_suprised !!!
08-06-2007 04:35 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Well, first of all gorium is wrong. There is no reason to be rude to other players, like always. Ok he might be a nice guy and all, but still, no reason at all for him doing that. Also, Bloody started to get mad at this matter I think because people were defending an improper attitude. Anyways, he's not right to get mad at this too =D, this will be taken care as auron said. So I'm closing this topic to avoid further unnecessary discussion... This is so uncalled for people =P...

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
08-06-2007 07:11 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

On a sidenote, Bloody when you asked me about it in the middle of woe I told you to PM Chocolate, not to post it on the forum for everyone to discuss.

Sidenote number 2 for *gorium* and anyone else who might think alike. People use the skills they judge appropriate to try to succeed in woe, they are free to use the same one over and over or different one, that is not for you to judge. Asura is a build in itself that concentrate on that skill mostly so it's natural it's the one Bloody was using if his character is built that way. Lastly, there was also 1 if not 2 Asura monk in your guild online and using that very skill in woe when you said that to Bloody, so for many reasons those insults were really uncalled for.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-06-2007 08:48 AM
Thread Closed