Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloading HUb-bub
Kittz Offline

Downloading HUb-bub

Hi, I am sorry and I'm probably sure everyone else was able to easily download everything and add patches and such. First off I am completely lost. I spent a night till the early hours of 2 am trying to do this all and relized it's all in a different language. I am confused and a little frustrated. I am a patient person so this is kinda a big thing.

I download the first thing which took no time at all then the second thing took like two hours. Sakray or something a rather.

Couldn't you just make it easy? A click here for ultimate download!

You would have to marry me if you made that. I seriously need help and the more I see and read about Ro I get more excited yet frustrated. HELP ME!!!
08-08-2007 01:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeena Offline

RE: Downloading HUb-bub

I think you're talking about the patching part. Where it's all in like Japanese (or something?). Anyhow, I was stuck on that as well. I just kept clicking the little buttons, and if it exited, I'd try again using the other button. Hope that helps you a little x_o
08-08-2007 02:13 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i believe someone uploaded a all in one download and panda posted it somewhere. probably the download section. look for full install.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
08-08-2007 02:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We have a full-folder. It's still not 100% user-friendly, and I'm really sorry about it, but I think it's the simplest option.

Full-Folder (includes the july patch)
http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/c7a8788...n76nc7827/
Since it's a free website hosting it there is unfortunatly a lot of publicity, it's also unstable if it does not work try again later. Sorry for the inconveninence, I'll work on getting us something more stable soon.

here are the steps to downloading it:
1- Click the link, you'll quickly be directed to an advertisement page
2- Notice the timer in the upper-right part of your screen wait for it to go down.
3- Click on the link that will appear to take you to your original destination.
4- Wait a little and locate the "Continuation Link" approximatly in the middle of the page and click it.
5- You might once again have to go to an add page.
6- Click on the blue arrow pointing down in the middle of the page.
Download should start, its 1.21 GB

Once you for that downloaded, it's a .zip so extract it (anywhere is fine). Then run Setup.exe and choose your prefered settings (leave default if those there satisfy you). Then click hero.exe to play.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-08-2007 02:39 PM