Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a guild...
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Looking for a guild...

I'm looking for a guild so I can meet more people on this server. I'd like to join on my Wizard (names or in siggy) but with one stipulation - I will eventually be leaving the guild to form my own. I want to eventually form a guild that will be specifically geared towards helping new players learn the ropes. A heRO training academy, if you will. I would use this guild to help players get into this server, then they could leave and join a WoE guild once they feel ready.

But, in the meantime, I'm just looking for a group of people to have fun with and maybe item-hunt or adventure with as I level up / collect items, etc. Thanks a lot!

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-15-2007 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Looking for a guild...

cool my guild Geonosis should really fit the bill. We're small now but would like many new members and really support your cause. I do a lot of item hunting myself lol. Juggernaut will help you if you decide to join.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-15-2007 04:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Oh, I've decided to let the wizard thing go for now. I'll eventually start a newbie guild with him to help new-comers to the server. But my new swordie would like a guild. I'll be willing to WoE once I get up in levels and get some decent equipment. I've heard good things about various guilds, but I'd like to talk to leaders/members before I join any one in particular. Thanks!

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-17-2007 02:10 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Think Mr/Ms. Azure already contacted once, but back then guild was full at 52/52... Not sure if Namin? will be online until later in the afternoon tomorrow, but there should be room in the guild~ (or Namin? will just make some somewhere... so close to guild level to get more guild expansion ._.)

Or if that is not a feasible solution, dearest can always go to Comodo and somebody is probably there sitting idle around from Legendary Warriors~

(there are people in the guild such as Ms. Peeka, Ms. Reira or Namin? herself that does nothing but train and get items... there are some people who do not WoE, but everyone still try to help one another regardless of being new, or rather they decide to WoE or not~ Please don't feel overly uncomfortable if sir/miss decides to hold back from WoE and/or only item hunts)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2007 06:08 AM by Namine.)
08-17-2007 06:07 AM