Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jail Plox
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Jail Plox

Then you should go back to school and learn to read. And learn the respect you obviously lack while you're at it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-19-2007 04:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

It's not in the rules. If a GM punishes someone for something they should add it to the rules so that other players don't do it. That's how the GMs should work to stop things like this from happening.

As soon as Panda said that it was against the rules I apologized to Tibalt. I didn't do it again either.

Oh and another thing. If you have a problem with me then PM me about it. If you have something to say to me then say it. Don't harass the GMs when they aren't on their GM characters. You made your report. So drop the favoritism bullshit and leave it at that. There isn't any reason anyone should have to deal with stupid little trivial crap like this. You made your report now wait for Choco to make a verdict.

@Cloud Don't post in a thread that doesn't concern you. I bet there are people who have gotten punished for that too.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2007 05:13 PM by Kadar.)
08-19-2007 05:09 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Bloody reported Ansem for blocking his warp on 06-07-2007, Hermes dealed with it a day later on 06-08-2007.

You said you reported this to Chocolate, now please have some patience and it will be dealth with.

I assigned a GM specifically to Player Relation Manager because this is the kind of thing I do not like to deal with. Because whatever I do, to people I woe with or against there's at least 1 person to say it's unfair. Chocolate doesn't woe, which is part of the reason I chose her (there are many others, like her being so sweet and having a good judgement).

The rules of the server do not cover every specific situation, but I trust that people's judgement is good enough to figure out that certain things are not acceptable, like blocking warp, ice walling players, dbing next to someone to kill them, etc. The first rule of the server states to respect your fellow players and GMs and neither of those things are respectful, nor is insulting people.

Closing this thread, have a nice evening everyone, and behave.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-19-2007 05:31 PM
Thread Closed