Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SVN BUGS ~ Post them here
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: SVN BUGS ~ Post them here

The only skill we tampered with a little is sight/ruwatch, and yes I know some people were mad about that, but we did compromise and reduced it. Aside from that, all other skills are working as eAthena made them in our current SVN, if you have any complaints, you'll have to take it to them.

With each SVN update there are various changes to skills, some positive, some negative, you should be thankful we have reset on the server, so you are not nerfed like they are on iRO and left with no possible solution.

Are all skills working exactly as they should, I honestly don't know, but it's mostly not in my power to change them. I can somewhat edit the settings (range, name of skill, cast, delay, etc.), but the behavior itself and calculation are hard-coded, I'm not an eAthena dev.

Are we on the most recent SVN? No. They release one about everyday, we are on a stable SVN that was released a few weeks ago, then we started to work on it. We couldn't just scratch all our work and take the most recent everyday. I don't know and don't care to know what svn they are on in other server and how their skills react there, this is what we currently have until the next update. We are trying hard to fix what we can, you'll have to bare with what we can't change, please just adapt.

If you think something is a bug, please post it here, but if we say it's not in our power to fix, please respect it.

Edit:
Heaven Drive: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?sh...ntry759751
As for Bowling Bash I couldn't find anything about it, so no one reported that as a "bug" on eAthena in the past week, I can only assume it's working as it "should".

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-14-2007 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mystia Offline
Elemental Fist

There is a problem with Pneuma and zoom out function of the screen. When you use Pneuma it will be higher, sometimes off screen even depending on how far or close your screen is.

Dead and Buried
09-15-2007 11:04 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I don't think that's something that can be fixed. It has to do with the way that the sprites are displayed on the screen.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
09-15-2007 11:15 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Just as kadar said, it's to the player not to zoom out too far to create this problem.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-16-2007 02:14 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

is it possible to lock the zoom so it doesnt cause that kinda prob in the future?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
09-16-2007 03:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

I'm having problems saving maps on my priest, I can't use warp portal to get to seals, or any other maps around them. Sweat People that already have it memo'd can warp there without any problems I just think its a little unfair that I can't save the map just because I decided to wait a little while before I made a priest.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2007 12:13 PM by Spire.)
09-16-2007 12:11 PM
Spire Offline

Uhm, loli ruries are supposed to give 33k base exp, They're only giving me 16k, at first I thought it was only a server only thing, but when I did at @mi It says 33k, I think it could be another bug..

edit: Sweat Thanks Bloody, wow I feel kinda dumb...

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2007 08:51 PM by Spire.)
09-16-2007 08:09 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Check your tax Sweat
09-16-2007 08:15 PM
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

It happens to the best of us Icon_redface

[Image: Asumi_Sig.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2007 04:33 AM by Asumi.)
09-17-2007 04:30 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

About the memo, I'll add a few more maps when I have time, but new fields will stay as they are.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-17-2007 07:59 AM