Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Bowling Bash" is bugged
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

"Bowling Bash" is bugged

The skill "Bowling Bash" is bugged... It seems to always hit twice although it shouldnt if there no one to hit... Cause everytime Cucu hits me with it i take double damage wich i shouldnt unless i hit another player during the push back.

Here's part of description of the skill that i find proves my point:
Bowling Bash will knock a target backward, causing it to inflict damage if it collides into other enemies.

Anyways, point is i wanna know i you could fix this problem.

Thanks for your time
~Static~

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
09-13-2007 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: "Bowling Bash" is bugged

I think thats how it is from what I've heard.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
09-14-2007 12:15 AM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Too bad ragnawiki is down at the moment, I can't show you the exact description (I'm getting tired of those complains about skills z_z). But yes, it is supposed to be like that.

edit : thanks auron ;P

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007 12:34 AM by Culex.)
09-14-2007 12:29 AM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Culex Wrote:Too bad ragnawiki is down at the moment, I can't show you the exact description (I'm getting tired of those complains about skills z_z). But yes, it is supposed to be like that.

edit : thanks auron ;P
Woa what I do? o_O

But no we won't start messing with the skill and yes it is supposed to do that now. Remember that most of the time descriptions ingame aren't reliable when it's skill related and that descriptions aren't changed everytime like they should.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-14-2007 12:41 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Static's correct tested on multiple servers + Ice titans's version of blowing bash is working properly Icon_razz they only hit once out of 5 times tested all 5 only hit once on one target

Description (according to Ratemyserver.net wich we based all the other complaints by)

Effect: Hits one enemy with an ATK of 100% + 40%*SkillLV. The enemy is knocked back up to 5 cells. If that enemy hits any other enemies, then the hit becomes a 3x3 cell melee splash attack at that point with additional damage to these secondary targets. During the Cast Time character's DEF is reduced to 2/3

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007 01:09 AM by Sekaru.)
09-14-2007 01:05 AM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Sekaru Wrote:Static's correct tested on multiple servers + Ice titans's version of blowing bash is working properly Icon_razz they only hit once out of 5 times tested all 5 only hit once on one target

Description (according to Ratemyserver.net wich we based all the other complaints by)

Effect: Hits one enemy with an ATK of 100% + 40%*SkillLV. The enemy is knocked back up to 5 cells. If that enemy hits any other enemies, then the hit becomes a 3x3 cell melee splash attack at that point with additional damage to these secondary targets. During the Cast Time character's DEF is reduced to 2/3

I give up. Auron explained this like 5 times or so already -_-.

Sek just go look somewhere else if the only thing you can do is complaining about the skills. We keep telling and explaining you numerous times about the changes (about stalk walk, head crush, etc..) and you still don't seem to get it...

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
09-14-2007 01:29 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

lol LMAO you guys told me when I complained about stealth (not stalk walk) to check ratemyserver.net so I did heres the desc its very clear if you can't face that reality your prob Icon_razz but the skill is clearly bugged according to this desc wich is what were trying to say. and lmao headcrush XD!!!

09-14-2007 02:28 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

@Swift - heard from who?

@Cucu - It's easy to say the skill isnt bug when you use it yourself numerous times... and you talk about being tired of hearing complaints on skills... Was I complaining? No i wasnt i was stricly trying to prove why i believe the skill is bugged.

@Auron - (Dont mean to be rude but...)I seriously find it hard to believe that its supposed to be like that.??

For example...
You get hit by the attack, you take damage, you get pushed back into nothing, and you take damage? doesnt make sense...

@Cucu - Now your saying sekaru is complaining... all i see is him adding more info to prove furthermore why we say it's bugged

That's all i got to say for now
~Static~

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
09-14-2007 02:54 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I find it humorous that before the new SVN, all the little Agi Knights on their lvling spree to 99 always complained about bowling bash not being powerful enough.

Personally, I think it's a nice alternative to brandish as it is now, bugged or not, I say leave it as is.
09-14-2007 03:41 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

for lvling its nice thats true but pvp wise the bug gives you double the dammage your supposed to have and people tend to abuse it Icon_razz so yeah leaving it as is disbalances the server... but tell you what lets make a trade put sight back to its real 3x3 and I won't complain about any skill ever again Icon_razz

09-14-2007 03:45 AM