Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion: heRO MIC Chat [for fun/ and WoE/Partying]
Sven Valentine Offline
[[The Soviet]]

Suggestion: heRO MIC Chat [for fun/ and WoE/Partying]

I think an chat using Mics would be very useful.

Like, put the link in the navi. bar on the homepage and when you go there you can look/create a room for your guild or party and when they enter you can talk to the verbally rather than taking time to type.

=D

Ты такая нежная, такая изумительная. <3
[I can be your Valentine. <3]

myspace.com/anti_establishment1
09-24-2007 04:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Suggestion: heRO MIC Chat [for fun/ and WoE/Partying]

Actually, I know guilds that actually do this using a program such as Team Speak. However it's a program, and it has a slight potential to lag you, it's still incredibly useful.

As useful at it is, there are still the technical difficulties of controling your own mic volume, and the fact that some people just don't feel like running out and buying a new microphone just because they want to be more efficient when hunting/woeing.

Even though our guild has one, quite a few people don't get on, it sorta defeats the purpose of having it.

You get caught up in the heat of battle, and you yell out to someone you think was on, but they aren't there, and you need to stop and take the time to type in party chat, after you wasted your breath, it can get really annoying

It can be a blessing or it can be a curse, It can be a double edged sword.

That aside, I don't think that the GM's could do that to everyones Browser (Unless they were elite hackers)
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2007 06:26 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-24-2007 06:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply