Poll: Which date would you prefer the higher rate and quest lvl 70+ to be on?
MONDAY (original bday) October 15th 2007
SUNDAY October 14 2007
SATURDAY October 13 2007
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Server 2nd Birthday DATE
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

Server 2nd Birthday DATE

ALTHOUGH BIRTHDAYS ARE FUN, THEY ARE MORE FUN WHEN MORE PEOPLE CAN ATTEND. I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN IF ALMOST EVERYONE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FUN STUFF ON THE WEEKEND AS OPPOSED TO A MONDAY WHERE MOST PEOPLE ARE EITHER AT WORK OR AT SCHOOL.
sorry for caps, they are not to convey emotion but just to be seen better lol. GMs please refrain from voting

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
Teot~ The Orange Priestess
FruitLoops~ Smith
[Image: teotbanner2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 06:16 PM by Teot.)
10-11-2007 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Server 2nd Birthday DATE

Thought Ms. Pandora did mention how the events will span beyond 24 hours, up to 30 hours or so... It is not exclusively stuck on the Monday but rather goes across a little bit into the days around it too already. Namine is fine with either one. If it is weekend, then there are non-academic things to make way for. If it is the weekday, then there are school related matter to handle, so either way people will have to purposely make their way to celebrate the birthday of heRO. More meaningful if it is right on the day, too.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-11-2007 12:58 PM
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

Well starting midnight on sunday is not very doable as most people have to get up early on monday then ends on tuesday at 6am, which sometimes you have other things to do than play game at 5am. I could be wrong but I'm talking for the people who enjoy the game as a game and not as something that they gotta choose between school or playing. So if it were on a sunday the it stretches from saturday midnight (doable) until monday morning 6am. Or even on Friday at midnight, saturday all day, sunday morning for hardcore people who can pull all-nighters on weekends. It doesn't stop the events from being done on Monday though. Because I don't wanna have to choose between hunting/lvling and events lol

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
FruitLoops~ Smith
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 01:40 PM by Teot.)
10-11-2007 01:39 PM
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

I personally say either saturday or sunday, because evne though its an origional birthday, it IS more fun if others are able to join.

[Image: Stuntbum-1.jpg]
10-11-2007 08:07 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Well.. I appreciate everyone's input, but sadly this has become more about "when can I level with the higher rates" rather than celebrating the server's birthday XD Much like topics about woe times it will be impossible to satisfy everyone.

About the higher rates, the special quest and the events, each player will have to choose how they wanna divide their playing time to do either of those or a little of each. In the end, it should all be fun I hope!

Small compromise about the time however, we'll start the celebration 6 hours early, meaning from 6 PM sunday to 6 AM tuesday, a whole 36 hours of fun ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-12-2007 09:43 AM
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

Thanks Pandora Icon_biggrin

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
FruitLoops~ Smith
10-12-2007 12:33 PM