• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Favorites Bands/Artists?
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Your Favorites Bands/Artists?

What are yours?

Here's mine (watch out the list) :

English Ones.

Beatles, Beck, Alanis Morisette, Badly Drawn Boy, The Eels, Radiohead, Muse, Doves, Jet, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Keane, Sheryl Crow, Silverchair/The Dissociatives, Sigur R?s, Split Enz, Pink Floyd, Travis, The Who, Jethro Tull, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Air, Bj?rk, Cat Stevens, David Bowie.

French Ones.

Beau Dommage, Harmonium, Ariane Moffatt, Dumas, M, Pierre Lapointe, St?phanie Lapointe, Jean-Pierre Ferland, Kevin Parent, Carl Bastien, Yann Perreau, Daniel Belanger, Daniel Grenier, Jean Leloup, Ka?n, Jorane, Les cowboys fringants.

Those are artist which i RESPECT for their creations, philosophies, actions and being. Not only because they know how to make good music, but because they can think and share something to their fans. They are really important in my life and my creation process, i'm really interested in their biographies, thoughts, videos, shows and such. Icon_smile
11-11-2005 01:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply
DarkSteel Offline

RE: Your Favorites Bands/Artists?

My favorite bands are, at the moment, Adagio ans Symphony X.
I listen to ACDC, Megadeth and Pink Floyd too Icon_razz
11-11-2005 01:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

Queen, Metallica (not for their campaign against Napster Icon_razz), The Offspring, Kelly Clarkson, Minibosses, Neskimos.
11-11-2005 01:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

right now... i like...
Plastic tree it's a japanese rock group
Vince god he's my friend and is a rapper (if you click the link on my sig you'll find some lyrics of him)
Charlez aznavour
beethoven
etc...
my taste has a really big range :O

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
11-11-2005 04:07 PM
Yetipunk Offline

I pretty much like everything...

coocoocachoo
11-11-2005 04:49 PM
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

Gorillaz, Eagles, ACDC, Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Marroon Five, Foo Fighters, Beatles, then a whole range of classical music composers. I listen to a lot of trance/techno lately but the only DJ I really keep up with is Tiesto (although I listen to anything that's really good)

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
11-12-2005 12:54 AM
Muzzle Offline
Puppy-dog

Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, London After Midnight, Pendulum, DJ Spice, Tenor Fly, Sisters of Mercy, Bella Morte, Garbage...buncha other stuff that I can't think of right now. Icon_biggrin
11-13-2005 10:57 AM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Artists Icon_cool:

Girls:
Alanis Morrisette, Avril Lavigne, Barbra Streisand, Pink, Enya, Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Dido

Guys:
Darren Hayes, Robbie Williams, Marc Anthony, Enrique Iglesias

Bands:
Savage Garden (yes, I know they splitted), Beyond (Chinese band), Carpenters, S Club 7, Evanescence, 98 degrees, BSB (yes, I know.. I know), Destiny Child, TLC, X-Japan (a bit.. not too much), Eagles (and other oldie old stuff), a bit of Coldplay

I love Operas or Musicals, but I guess I won't drown you guys with titles... Icon_lol Classical music.. maybe only when I fall asleep..

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
11-14-2005 08:34 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Overall I'm not such a big music fan compare to most people, I listen to some music while at work usually.

I listen mostly to french music nowadays, stuff most people here wont know about.. Capitaine Revolte, Mes Aieux, Cowboys Fringants.

I also listen to some video games and movie/anime soundstrack a lot, Katamary Damacy, Ico, Amelie and basically anything by Joe Hisaishi (a japanese guy, he made the music to most Ghibli anime movies and a few other movies).

omg Sirona you like BSB? I was a huge fan before (yeah I know.. XD) I went to lots of concert and I met them a few times too, got tonz of pics. *giggles*

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-14-2005 09:53 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

GM-Pandora Wrote:omg Sirona you like BSB? I was a huge fan before (yeah I know.. XD) I went to lots of concert and I met them a few times too, got tonz of pics. *giggles*

Yeah.. Backstreet Boys aren't too bad... Most of their songs are really good. I really prefer them over N'SYNC.. They give me a headache except for "This I promise you" and "Bye Bye Bye" (and yeah, I say bye bye bye to them after these two songs)

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
11-15-2005 12:41 AM