Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't play =/
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

RE: I can't play =/

Mine still isnt working. Pand are you working on a patcher by any chance?

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
10-16-2007 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

GM-Loki is working on it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-16-2007 08:33 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Worst case Pyro if you get in touch IRL with sek just leach his folder to a CD and use that. Otherwise SS of RO folder and we'll try and fix it or wait for the patcher in progress.Icon_wink

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
10-17-2007 03:02 AM
rokaikitsu Offline
What the heck does my name mean?

Hey,

Where did you put the executor at? The program you use to play HeRO, and everything you've downloaded from the download section, needs to be placed in your Ragnarok Online folder.

Start > Run > Type in "C:\program files\gravity\ro"

You are now in your RO (Ragnarok Online) folder, extract OctoberHERO.zip, and put in the Data.ini, HeRO.exe, HeRO.grf inside. Now you can atleast open it up! Whooo yeah. No1 but that's not all.

What version of kRO and Sakray are you using? You need to download the newest kRO. Do not download iRO, or any Ragnarok Online downloads with Sakray in it! You must download the newest kRO, and Sakray too!

Because most executors are custom maded for each private servers, your gonna need kRO and Sakray. Custom executors such as HeRO.exe only work when your kRO and Sakray are fully patched up, or in other words, fully updated.

kRO is Korean Ragnarok Online. Your gonna need a proxy from Korea to download kRO from the offical korean ragnarok online website because http://www.ragnarok.co.kr/ has some program that only allows people in korea to download. http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/, International Ragnarok Online, provides it's set-up download with Sakray in it. Like I mentioned, customized executors like HeRO.exe(you use this to play HeRO) does not work with anything else, except kRO.

If it still doesn't work, please make sure your kRO and Sakray are fully updated. That error only pops up when there's something wrong with your Ragnarok or Sakray. It most likely says it cannot read your downloaded game(not the HeRO patch).

Hope this helps.

...and then, to you I'd say "Tough times don't last, tough people do.".
10-17-2007 03:23 AM