Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
he killed Spongebob T~T
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

RE: he killed Spongebob T~T

uh last time i checked, pandora said it's a jailable offense so i think thats the same as being "against the rules"

in ur case, u should've screened that and reported the person who stole ur fish.

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2007 07:33 PM by Kiki.)
12-18-2007 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Nah, there are more important stuff and offenses in the server than my fish being stolen when I hit performance by error.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-18-2007 07:35 PM
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

Just because you didnt bother to report it doesnt mean its not an offense...its still looting other peoples belonging without permission, and looting without permission is against the rules.

The only type of monsters that are FFA is MVPs. Everything else can be ksed, which is against the rules, thus it becomes an offense.
12-18-2007 07:46 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Please, read again. I did not say it wasn't an offense, I said there were more important matters to take care about. As I said, I was offended, but even I was, I also think it wasn't that important. GM time is precious, and I'd rather have them taking care of other issues than looking screenshots of how a guy stole my fish and run.

12-18-2007 07:54 PM
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

Loveless Wrote:You can't punish people for mushroom breaking in a town, if you don't want people to break your mushrooms, you should do it in private.

That doesn't excuse his behavior anyway. Next time, even if you are drunk, don't be mean to people. If you want to break the mushrooms do it, but you don't need to ''talk mean''.

i was directing mi statement more towards the mushrooms. imagine if u were a creator farming shrooms that u hunted or bought or w/e and then someone comes outta nowhere and kills em all + takes the loot. i doubt you'd be very happi. that was the point i was trying to make.

[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
12-18-2007 07:59 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

If I was a creator, I wouldn't be breaking mushrooms next to a town warper and Kafra, because I would want the loot to be mine and no one else breaking them.

That doesn't excuse the guy breaking the mushrooms and his bad comments. But understand that you were in one of the main towns, and expecting people not to break the mushrooms can be too much, even if it's an offense in hero.

12-18-2007 08:02 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

This is a non issue , Phinetas apologised as was expected and its done. Locking this thread.

GM-Pandora Wrote:Who: Phinetas
How Long: 3 days + appology
What he/she did: Being irrespecful and KSing mushrooms.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-18-2007 08:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed