Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The downfall of Prison Break
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

The downfall of Prison Break

Any major spoiler parts will be written in white text, only highlight and read it if you've seen s03e04.

The show started as one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. In season 2 it got a bit boring by the middle, then by the end it became VERY exciting. Just when I thought Sarah would get on the boat with Linc and Michael to sail towards the sunset, another problem explodes.

Season 3 starts and it was exciting at first. By the third episode it started getting boring. Now PB lost thousands of its fans by killing??Sarah .

According to many fansites, a new character called Molly is going to be Michael's new sweetheart. Many fans are really upset and aren't going to watch it anymore..

With PB s03ep05 being pushed back and delayed, I don't understand if Fox are trying to sabotage the show on purpose, or they are just plain dumb.

For more info regarding fans and their reaction, go here: http://forums.fox.com/foxprisonbreak/start/
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2007 05:39 PM by Bloody.)
10-17-2007 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE: The downfall of Prison Break

Its not Fox's fault believe it or not, Sarah's Actress's refused to play her role as she was pregnent and couldnt work when looking after a child. Fox offered to go to Canada to shoot a few scenes to prolong it and hopefully leave room for her to comeback but, she blatently refused and said they would have to use what they had, which was a picture of sarah from seadon 1 I believe. Having only a picture to use and they killed her off the only way they new how. Honestly im a bit disappointed that a Sarah's Actress would sabotage such a great show like Prison Break but she is about to have baby so i guess its ok...

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
10-23-2007 08:24 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

I know all about that
http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/forums...topic=2108

But the main problem was in the contract, or so most people involved believe so. Even if Fox's actions can be justified by Sarah's actions, I still believe both parties could've done a more mature professional job to give Wentworth the motivation/anger to go after the company WHILE giving a proper send-off for Sarah.

But then again, it's all a blame-game. I'll continue to watch the show, downloading s3ep05 atm, I hope the show remains as good as it was 2 years ago and last year.
10-24-2007 12:37 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

I watch it once a week, and im stil waiting when Scofield Finds out Sarah is dead oh he is gonna be pissed off.

10-25-2007 12:48 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE:??The downfall of Prison Break

Bloody Wrote:But the main problem was in the contract, or so most people involved believe so. Even if Fox's actions can be justified by Sarah's actions, I still believe both parties could've done a more mature professional job to give Wentworth the motivation/anger to go after the company WHILE giving a proper send-off for Sarah.

lolololol Welcome to television and the wonderful world of adults who won't stop whining even though they make more then anyone else Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
10-25-2007 09:44 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

They are going to need to do something very cool to fill the gap left by sarah's death.. if the dont fill the gap fast enough then prison break might lose to many viewers and be canceled

10-25-2007 07:20 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Well they are going to bring in a fresh face, Molly. She is supposed to cover the romance side of the show. She'll have a bigger role later on, but I don't think PB fans will love her as much as they loved Sara Cry

Spoiler Alert:

http://prisonbreak-season3.blogspot.com/...sides.html
10-31-2007 06:58 AM