Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forbidden Dreams
Spire Offline

Forbidden Dreams

[Image: FDwingy.jpg]Forbidden Dreams is currently a lv 5 guild And is slowly growing, but we are in need of members.
Forbidden Dreams is a friendly, fairly eventful guild, we will have at least one of the following weekly:

'Mass leveling party' Where everyone brings a character within 10 levels of each other and raids a difficult dungeon!

'Guild leveling partys' In which everyone (If they want to contribute) Will be changed to 50% tax, a massive party will be created and we will beat up some strong baddies/mvps. The party items will be set to share.

'Dead branch party' Where we'll crack a few branches and test our might.

'Guild item hunt' A player can spend 20 points and have the whole guild hunt for an item for them! This event go's just like a normal massive party, however we will be searching for a particular item instead!

'Junk Day' A day for donations! There will be point prizes for those who donate the best/most stuff!

(More will be added as I think, or more are suggested.)

One of the things I really want to do with Forbidden Dreams is help people, and I encourage all of our members to help each other whenever anyone is in need. If your looking to Join Forbidden Dreams you can do that several ways.

1.) Post a message in this Thread with your: Screen Name, Level, Any other guild your currently a member of (Its important for me to know wether you are in an allied guild, or a rival guild, this is only for my guild records it will not affect your application, This will also help me know if you are active or not.)

2.) Talk to members in game:

Current members:

'Valor' - Leader +2 Oh My God
'Kiyori' - Fuzzums +20
'Sirtelas' - Dreamer +12
'Jack of Mice' - Dreamer +10
'Master Kwon' - Dreamer +6
'Angel Fates' - Fury in Twilight +7
'Claude' - Deadly Nightmare +5
'Helenia' - Nightmare + 5
'Aquila' - Dreamer +4
'Teme' -Dreamer +3
'Chaosage' - Find the Way +2
'Ryu' the Stray - F O E +2
'Labrielle' - Dreamer +2
'Sparks_angel' - Dreamer +2
'Alagad' - Dreamer +1
'Daevolas' - Dreamer +1

The only things I'm looking for in members of Forbidden Dreams are Friendliness, and activity. I will remove inactive characters from the guild list if it fills up.

Remember: If you can Dream you can Become.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2008 10:15 PM by Spire.)
10-18-2007 08:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

RE: Forbidden Dreams

Point System!!

Points will be reset to zero every new month with an allowance of three points. Points will still be earned through donation/taxing. Points will no longer be earned through events, instead you will earn a "Raw Prize" such as gift boxes, old blue boxes, and old purple boxes.

Allowance:
Inactivity will cause you to lose your monthly allowance so remember to remain active each week!!

Each guildsman will earn (or lose) points. There will be good rewards for having lots of points and penalties for little amount of points. The maximum number of points you can have at one time is 20.

You can earn points by doing the following:

+0 Joining guild events!*
+1 Taxing experience to the guild**
+1 Donation Items to the guild***
+1 Joining the guild****
+1 Recruiting someone*****

You will lose points by:

-1 Ignoring a guild event while you?re online
-1 Being inactive for a week
-1 Being rude or breaking any hero rules
-20 Leaving the guild

Guild Events will no longer count as "Points". Instead you will be given a "Raw Prize" for participating such as gift boxes, old blue boxes, and old purple boxes
Points Gained By Taxing - (level/10) x 100k exp
Example : Someone who is level 50 will only have to tax 500k experience whereas someone who is level 99 will tax 1mil experience for one point.
Donation - Donations will be accepted on Sundays only. Limits on what can be donated to be worth in total of atleast "300k" in the economy per point. Donations will not be required by any member of Forbidden Dreams but will be greatly appreciated. Points will be rounded up or down depending on how closely the item falls to an increment of "300K"
Example : 300 Salmon (currently worth 1k in economy) will be worth one point.
Example : One poring card (currently worth 350k in economy) will be worth one points.
Joining the guild and remaining active for a week will grant access to guild forums and your first monthly allowance of three points.
Recruiting will add to your allowance points come next month

Being inactive for two weeks will remove you from the guild regardless of current points. Please warn us beforehand if you need to go inactive due to reasons involving your life and we will keep a place for you <3

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2008 02:00 AM by Spire.)
12-01-2007 08:50 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Good Luck! Icon_biggrin

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-01-2007 08:57 PM
Spire Offline

Updated: NEW POINTS SYSTEM!

12-10-2007 09:44 AM
John-Clawed Offline

moo. that is all.

Also, I think this is my first forum post since I started playing. go me? Icon_wink

-Claude
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2007 02:11 PM by John-Clawed.)
12-10-2007 02:10 PM
Teranis Offline

Hey!
Finally signed into the Forums! XD

-Master Kwon
12-10-2007 10:58 PM
FindTheWay Away
Dead Poets Society

Spire I(Gift~From~The~Fist) left the guild and ask Claude to invite my Rogue(Oracle) does that mean I lose 20 points. Oh and can you put my rogue's position to Find The Way. Thanks
12-11-2007 10:32 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

We haven't marked down everyones points as of yet, although I need to make him do that >_<

We have exceptions to the -20 points, so I'll see that a simple character change (unless its an inactive character) won't lose points. I'll change your title for you, as Spire's out till at least tonight >_> *stabs his dying computer*

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-12-2007 07:00 AM
John-Clawed Offline

yay points system.... sounds uninteresting.

who here likes cookies? :D

also for the sake of saying something useful:
Things I need/want:
Magnolia Card
Stone Shooter Card
Injustice card
worn out magic scrolls
dark crystal fragments
Avian wings quest items... Cry

Things I have to give out:
Ori
Stilleto [3]s
ores (biotite, muscovite, etc.)

Everyone else should make lists too! also, do we have anyone with an alchie alt? if so, add scell on that give out list thing.

also, I want a cool siggy like you, Rika... what would take to get you to make me one? I want something dark and bloody >.>
12-12-2007 07:31 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

The points system is there to simply make the guild more enjoyable and make it so people remain active, despite the fact I haven't been online all week... >_<

Spire just wasted a magnolia card on a cheap nubby leveling dagger xD...Why do you need one anyways o.o

I'll help get you items, seeing as thats what normally the guild will do for each other and ores are usually in high demand.

PM me over the signature, what type of render you want in it and such, free to all guildies.

*Has plenty of junk and non-hatter cards to give out somewhere for the point system and hundreds of lovely quest items*

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-12-2007 07:45 PM