Soupcan Tactics Offline

RE: Server seems to have crashed so...

That works, pretty close to how the name started too. >=O
10-21-2007 01:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Yeah, I could see my grandfather saying something like, "You and your soupcan tactics - boy, I swear." xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-21-2007 02:04 AM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

We interrupt this program to bring you~

Translated from an undocumented language. Directed to the demons of Payon dungeon.

The depths of Payon have grown restless; twisted lately. As the ruins below fester and decay with dismal regret and sadness, it seems that the caves take on a life of their own, swallowing itself whole, as if to conceal the curse inside. The archers of payon routinely attempt to cleanse the earth of the undead within, but to no avail. And then there are we; those caught in the middle of this struggle. Ironically nestled within the ruins of human-built walls, made to stave off attacks once upon a time. Long has this been our domain, however, and long have we consorted to guide these lost souls to their final rest. The chimes that ring through the mist that shroud our homes are the only soothing mercy the cursed souls have. The relationship of demon and undead has always been a very fickle one, but it is made so much more difficult due to the interference of humans.??Perhaps we would not have to contend with the wrath of the ignorant adventurers who wander into our domain, if only they knew that my sister and I were the only ones stifling the rise of ultimate annihilation. I have long sent my disciples to the various levels of our own Eliudnir, in an effort to stave off the adventurers from entering further than they should, however, the little foxes can only do so much. Let it be known, I have decided to send such a fox spirit out of our realm entirely to live among the humans. She may be young, and ignorant of human ways, but she is also the only one other than my sister and I that are capable of maintaining a humanoid form indefinitely. It is my hope that she will go out, copy the form of a human, and choose a profession and be a sort of ambassador among adventurers. Perhaps through her, demons and humans can together end the undead curse that threatens to end all life as we know it.

----

Now is as good a time as any. I'm back for the fun of roleplaying. For those of you that happen to know or remember me, Yes, the weird girl is for real, and I have deleted my LK. I'll continue this little story elsewhere. I figured it'd be fun to start it here since the server is down right now /sob.

If you dont get it, that was a speech from Moonlight Flower. Salvosa is really a little kitsune, who has been sent out to live among adventurers to learn their mysterious ways, and hopefully improve relations between demons and humans. Her main enemy is undead, and so appropriately, she is going to be a monk-champion (spirit sphere = fox fire, how convenient right?). My actions on the server will mostly reflect what is going on in the story, which I'll update from time to time, (perhaps in comic form on occasion).

A few facts about Inari Salvosa!

- She took the form of the first human she met after leaving the caves and is a mirror image of that person, asides from her pointy ears and the fact that her hair is always pure white! I wonder who the person was...
- She does indeed love tofu!
- It's impossible to tell if there is any food she doesn't like!
- Her ears will grow even bigger after her 70th level!
- She isn't technically mute. She occassionally makes some fox-like noises and can even speak, however she only speaks demon!
- Her eyes are actually red!
- She's actually not strong enough, (yet) to maintain a human form without her transformation leaf! If someone divested it, she would indeed turn into a nine-tail!
- She greets by sniffing you! How pleasant!
- She's afraid of dogs, wolves and falcons! Eek!
- She is lonely! Unfortunately she has a hard time communicating her desire to party...how sad!

That's all for now XD. Any questions or comments are welcome. Other than ones suggesting that I suck! D:

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
10-21-2007 02:25 AM
boberuski Offline

S> jiggathingies for 1,000,000 zeny each Icon_razz
10-21-2007 02:35 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??Server seems to have crashed so...

Salvosa Wrote:She greets by sniffing you! How pleasant!

LoL
Jiga-who?

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2007 02:39 AM by Whispers.)
10-21-2007 02:38 AM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

RE: ??Server seems to have crashed so...

Whispers Wrote:
Salvosa Wrote:She greets by sniffing you! How pleasant!

LoL
Jiga-who?

Jigga-what? :o

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
10-21-2007 02:42 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Just got home actually. Not sure why but map server was down, it's back now, sorry for the inconvenience everyone Icon_sad

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-21-2007 02:56 AM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Simple; Too many people, not enough jigawatts-

Thanks for fixing it Pandora.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2007 02:57 AM by Jack Skellington.)
10-21-2007 02:57 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

lol.. it sure would have been helpful to read that post before I saw you in-game. I'll have to apologize for the actions of my yeti. He has a nasty habit of eating anything (mostly items) that he comes into contact with.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
10-21-2007 03:55 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Did it just go down again now or is it only Namin?'s internet connection suffering...?

EDIT: Just Namin? it seems... >_>;

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2007 07:01 PM by Namine.)
10-22-2007 06:59 PM