Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question About Godlike Quests...
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: Question About Godlike Quests...

+1 to Namine

But my point was that getting gtb card was not all about work, but more about luck. It wasnt about game balance .~

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
10-29-2007 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

But getting the items that you need requires alot of luck also. More so even so honestly i dont see any reason to take them out of the game or nerf them.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
10-29-2007 08:33 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:But my point was that getting gtb card was not all about work, but more about luck. It wasnt about game balance .~

Which is a statement that goes in circle, because Namin? can say "it is more skill/effort related because guarding a castle and investing will produce more chests than usual, which overall increases the chance of getting god items if one can make 20 chests a day instead of 2." However, Mr. Krimlin can go back to the original point and say that it does not matter because each individual chest has the same 'luck factor' in percentage possibility of getting the god items. It all depends on being lucky against the RNG. The guild with 2 chests a day may assemble the god item faster than the guild with 20 chests a day, because they may get god item components every single time.

So all in all, this is the chicken vs the egg. Namin? shall bet on the egg because a peco peco egg card always worths more than a picky card, thus proving that the egg is superior to the chicken.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-29-2007 09:16 PM
Kenkaru Offline

I'm a victim of above statement, in my old server when I was guild leader we didn't had the god's items quest so I never bothering in investing for the castle economy to grow. YET I had enough ingredients to make both Brisengamen and Mjolnir >_>. Also had a few of the items needed for Meg and Balmung.

Mad Too bad Gms didn't implement the quest since that would unbalance the server...or should we said...unbalance their pockets since all god items were obtainable though donations lol.
10-29-2007 10:49 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Man my topic got way off topic can we close it now X_X

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-30-2007 04:08 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Personally think everyone is still related to the topic at hand really... someone raised the suggestion that the god items and their respective NPC is taken out because it is a pure luck factor, and the topic is dwelling along that line~

Also, Namin? always thought (or was told by someone, can't remember) that the god item quests are taken out because even the by-products such as Hellfire and many other items are just too powerful... don't have to completely finish the god item quests to receive great benefits off of the god item quests themselves. Which makes sense to certain degree... a quest that can produce MvP drops will certainly change the server's existing economy as well (and economy is usually the rating that heRO scores the lowest on in RMS too along with guild competition)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2007 04:40 AM by Namine.)
10-30-2007 04:39 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Several factors leading to both the economy and guild competition problems...but again another topic.

Anyway, we know the godlikes are too strong yet the GM team is willing to make them if you work for them, huh? Its amazing its the one thing that wasn't kinda nerfed at all in some form or fashion.

I imagine if someone were to get a godlike *no matter which* he will be a prime target in woe by several people, ranged and not.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2007 11:26 AM by Aaronock.)
10-30-2007 11:26 AM