Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Razorblade Soldiers
Ryu Van Burace Offline
Team Awesome

RE: Razorblade Soldiers

I think it was the fact you were mixing peach schnapps with beer dude. Ergo I second the eyw.

You want Fao booze anyway what with all that junk, all that junk inside her cart.

You want a get rich scheme, eh? Well first, you need a van. Next you need a bank with a really weak back wall to the vault. Put them both together.

"Make love to me Snake! I want you!"
"Duude!"
"You're supposed to hit her"
"Damn right I'm gonna hit that!"
-Metal Gear Awesome
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2008 07:03 AM by Ryu Van Burace.)
03-10-2008 07:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

I wasn't mixing any of them together - I was drinking them all straight! Beer and schnapps aren't meant to be mixed. (>>)

Seil - Acolyte
03-10-2008 10:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryu Van Burace Offline
Team Awesome

Yeah maybe I should've phrased a bit better, when I say mixing drinks, I mean switching between drink types e.g. beer and spirits != greatest idea in the World.

Shots + end of the night kebab = greatest idea that night + not so great morning after.

Good luck in your next WoE guys, hope you get a castle (just not ours Icon_wink) if you haven't got one already.

"Make love to me Snake! I want you!"
"Duude!"
"You're supposed to hit her"
"Damn right I'm gonna hit that!"
-Metal Gear Awesome
03-10-2008 10:52 AM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE:??Razorblade Soldiers

Seil Wrote:Ha!??

What's so bad aboot booze, Fao???( Icon_cry ) I love booze!??I feel like I could last in a shot contest with Josh... I think.??(>>)??Anyhow, fun was had by all, but I may not be on tommorow tommorow, I'm just going to be available; I need work.??Anybody have any big get-rich-quick schemes?

ALL you have to do is pay me $100 a month and then hire two more guys to each give you $200 to you a month. it keeps going down the chain on and on and on. IT'S A WIN WIN SITUATION!

(no I'm not serious)

Hi, don't whisper me please.
03-10-2008 04:39 PM
Craix Offline

we had a castle >.>

then brawl came out and 99% of our guild disappeared for the day...combined with our current lack of Fao and friends =(

(COME BACK FAO I MISS JOO!!!!!!)

Craix-Priest
Vates-Bard
other alts

"We cannot be alone for all our lives, we must reach out in the hope that someone will reach back."

[Image: signiaturecraix.jpg]
03-10-2008 05:06 PM