Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disabling ^_^
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Disabling ^_^

disable Mvp Cards during WoE lol no matter what anyone says or thinks its more balanced this way... luck has been getting too ridiculous the new people have no chance in hell of keeping up and eventually we will turn into another mvp card only god item server... people stop abusing the power of gods vs people who obviously can't do anything to fight back lol its not cool. I say only during WoE and disable should be temporary until its viable to stand a chance... I know the main argument if people can't handle it bla bla bla they should leave lol 1 problem were trying to get new people lol.

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-02-2007 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Beeman Offline
Beemination...

RE: Disabling ^_^

I've got no problems with MVP cards in WoE. God items, however, I don't believe those should be attainable by the general playerbase.

MVP cards add a whole new layer to strategy in WoE. God items are just plain unbalanced no matter how you look at them.
11-02-2007 01:23 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

MVP cards drop at 0.03% from MVP monsters, therefor I don't think they will ever become "comon" items that will unbalance the server. There's only a few right now and no god items at all, so I think you are over exagerating when you say "we will turn into another mvp card only god item server".

Gravity are the ones who added MVP cards, what happened to lets follow official server to the letter, good for one thread but not another? Icon_razz

Do I like that there are MVP cards on the server? Nor particularly, but people hunted them and those who do have one earned it, or got very very lucky, and new players can be just as lucky as old ones.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-02-2007 01:37 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Another creative suggestion by Sekaru gone into Pandora's suggestion box (Trash can)
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2007 01:43 PM by Bloody.)
11-02-2007 01:42 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

No need to act like that Bloody.

We appreciate suggestions, some we go with, others we don't.

~ Server Admin ~
11-02-2007 01:45 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

from 0 cards to what are we at now... ? 14?-15 or so lol your right they'll never be common but luck shouldn't decide the game ;P and notice where all the cards come from ./ho I just find it very funny that old players can hunt for ages and months 8 months to be specific and get nothing lol... all those players hunting got nothing ;P and then new people come and we got so many more so quickly ;P /ho funny conincidence ;P

lol @ bloody and panda

yup all the suggestions "we" (old people) gave that were good got taken with no mention of our names Icon_razz and then the bad ones get trashed Icon_razzIcon_razzIcon_razzIcon_razz:

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2007 01:47 PM by Sekaru.)
11-02-2007 01:46 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

If you have something to say, voice it clearly.

As for the number of MVP cards, it is still under 10 right now, after 2 years that seems more than reasonable to me.

~ Server Admin ~
11-02-2007 01:48 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

lol 10 after 2 years is perfectly reasonable I agree but just for kicks... bah nvm its a waste of time ./ho pvp clones ftw and I got a new kicker to my old song make a general template for each class using gm powers its easy to make decent stats and decent quip so people can train + offers alternative to the ever so popular sit in town and do absolutely nothing Icon_razz either way I think it would give HeRo a new dimmension and attract more new players but meh this suggestions already headed straight for trash Icon_razz

lol actually if you want I can spend my time planning everything out then all you need to do is implement it Icon_razz (yup I'm still pushing for it Icon_razz)

and sorry can't go more clear then that or I'll get banned Icon_razz

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2007 01:56 PM by Sekaru.)
11-02-2007 01:52 PM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

RE:??Disabling ^_^

In my opinion, MVP cards shouldn't be banned, what should; however, be changed is that players should not be able to donate for Bloody Branches, because that is what greatly increases chances to get MVP cards where one wouldn't be able to get them (since MVP's have a longer respawn time.) And rather it gives donators an advantage over the common player just by that increased chance, not to mention how much Bloody branches can sell for and the items obtained from them scews the economy towards those with real money--not to mention mining has a great effect on raising prices.

As for the:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Gravity are the ones who added MVP cards, what happened to lets follow official server to the letter, good for one thread but not another? Icon_razz

We should use what we learn from the original to see how it works, like how they have more servers, some that allow donating for certain items versus the original which you can't.??If you want a balanced game, players should not be rewarded for having real money, because having incentive to donate like that seems more of a way to get money than a balance issue.

Acknowledging the server needs money to thrive, it also needs equal opprotunity. And you will NEVER have that with donate only items like this.
(This noting that Bloody Branches can only be obtained through donating and are not dropped by monsters.)

This greatly increases the odds to obtain boss cards to people that donate because they can kill MVP's that would not be avaiable at the time, which would be in the 2hour? spawn time.

That's my 2 cent on the issue, hope someone takes these facts into consideration.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-02-2007 02:00 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

RE:??Disabling ^_^

GM-Pandora Wrote:Gravity are the ones who added MVP cards, what happened to lets follow official server to the letter, good for one thread but not another? Icon_razz

lmao that only applies if you actualy follow gravity template but you don't so why you even using this excuse lol you say you wanna be different from gravity with sight so why not mvp cards too Icon_razz see the reasoning lol

11-02-2007 02:02 PM
Thread Closed